Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper machine places

Default diaper machine places

so i went to the mall today a found a diaper vending machine with diapers from like 10 years ago i was surprised to see a vending machine that sells diapers at all especially in the food court, you could buy them for $1.50 i went to get some vintage pampers but they were sold out of them then i tried some huggies they were gone too i didn't get any diapers but i didn't even know people bought enough diapers in public to have an actual vending machine the package came with 5 wipes a stink proof bag a vintage diaper of your choice and baby powder but since i didn't get any idk if that's actually true or not. Has any one else ever seen these and if so where and how much were they?

The city pools around here have vending machines with Little Swimmers and plastic pants. They are way too small so I have not purchased any.

These machines are common in bigger wal-marts and malls. They usially give very cheaply made size5-6ish diapers im guessing for diaper emergencies but if you are already in a shopping area why wouldnt you go buy some better ones. The little swimmer machines at public pools seems like it would save your ass if you forgot your kids swim diapers. Airports/ train bathrooms would benefit from some baby/ adult diaper machines in my honest DL opinion. What can you possibly do when you have to make a flight/train and run out of diapers? Thats a pretty big wrench in the gears whether its you or your kids.

I've always wanted to own my own store and have everything accessible only through vending machines. I would only need five employees: A mechanic for regular maintenence, one armed security guard and three people to handle change, restock the machines and watch the store on rotating shifts throughout the week.

Diapers, absorbant pads and the the accessories (IE Wipes, etc) for all ages would be in one machine and there would be a bathroom for the expressed purpose of changing in and out of said items. I'd rake it in big.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    I've always wanted to own my own store and have everything accessible only through vending machines. I would only need five employees: A mechanic for regular maintenence, one armed security guard and three people to handle change, restock the machines and watch the store on rotating shifts throughout the week.

Diapers, absorbant pads and the the accessories (IE Wipes, etc) for all ages would be in one machine and there would be a bathroom for the expressed purpose of changing in and out of said items. I'd rake it in big.
    An idea like this would work perfectly at outdoor tourist areas....people could walk in and get whatever they needed, especially at places that are void of food carts, small diners, etc. Instead of just focusing on the diaper accessories, expand to snacks, food, water, soda, candy, and any other useful items that people need in a hurry.

As for the diaper vending machines, I have seen them around. I was in an airport out west somewhere (long time ago) that had the machines inside the mens bathroom....diapers and wipes. I know in hotels they have vending machines for laundry supplies, never noticed the diapers, though.

I'm not sure that they even stock them anymore. I tried getting one form Wal-Mart recently, and they had none- even tried 2 more on the other side of the store, empty. Lost nearly 5 bucks on the detail (fortunately, in just loose pocket change, but still.)

Adult diaper machines would be a great idea, sure many people who need them must get caught short on occasions!

Chances are there not vintage. If there went out of stock, when they go back in why wouldn't they just put present diapers back in? I've always wanted to try them as well, but i'm afraid they'll be like a size 3 and that's just a waist of a buck fifty lol.

The one by me only costs half that but gives out size 4's, a paper mat, and an alcohol wipe( I kid you not) OR a size five, 1 dried out baby wipe, and a paper mat.