Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig is back

Default Craig is back

Hey it's Craig,

Seen as the old forums dont seem to be coming back anytime soon I have decided to sign up to these ones, as im sure Marty will be happy about this :P.

A little about my self, Im 14, I used to live in Ireland when I was 2-4 (still go there often to see family) when I was 4 I moved to England with my Mum, Dad and my 2 brothers. Im now in my third year of high school and have just took my options, I choose: ICT GCSE, Law GCSE, Triple Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Buisness Studies, Geography. I then hope to take further education in networking, programming or web design.

I am a TB (TeenBaby) and partly DL (Diaper Lover), although I dont like the image that DL gives.

I have a dog called Belle, french for beautiful , she is a small Stafordshire Bull Terrier and is very soft.

Well, I dont know what else to say, if there is any questions you wish to ask me go ahead!

~ Craig.

Hey Craig. Good to have you back again.

Hope you will be more active again.

Same from me: Welcome back to the madhouse. We're waiting for someone to make it livelier, both here and in the chat (which is where I saw you first).

Anyway, jump back in and have fun here.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Hey it's Craig,

Seen as the old forums dont seem to be coming back anytime soon I have decided to sign up to these ones, as im sure Marty will be happy about this :P.

A little about my self, Im 14, I used to live in Ireland when I was 2-4 (still go there often to see family) when I was 4 I moved to England with my Mum, Dad and my 2 brothers. Im now in my third year of high school and have just took my options, I choose: ICT GCSE, Law GCSE, Triple Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Buisness Studies, Geography. I then hope to take further education in networking, programming or web design.

I am a TB (TeenBaby) and partly DL (Diaper Lover), although I dont like the image that DL gives.

I have a dog called Belle, french for beautiful , she is a small Stafordshire Bull Terrier and is very soft.

Well, I dont know what else to say, if there is any questions you wish to ask me go ahead!

~ Craig.
    Yay, an old face, remember me Dude, I was wondering where you were, you should have come sooner Post post post

FullMetal

Peachy

Welcome back! I'm glad we have our old Craig back! ADISC can't be complete without you

Peachy

Default Welcome Back

Hi

Welcome back to our little world.

Cheers

Luks