Thread: Hey everyone :)

Default Hey everyone :)

Hey I'm Joey but most lads tend to call me Joe I don't have a personal preference so call me by either and I should respond.
    I'm here to try and get more involved with the AB/DL community so I won't feel like the only one.
    So a little about myself I love playing basketball and also play a lot of poker I've recently got addicted to Minecraft again and seem to be playing it whenever my laptops on.

I look forward to getting to know you all
    Joey

Supersam1223

Default Hey everyone :)

Welcome to the forum! Do you play Tekkit? (Minecraft mod-pack/launcher.) 'Cause we have a dedicated server for the site, which is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Do you play Tekkit? (Minecraft mod-pack/launcher.) 'Cause we have a dedicated server for the site, which is pretty cool.
    Thanks for the reply and no I'm not using tekkit at the moment but I am thinking about installing it soon but they've added that much stuff since I last played its like playing with a mod installed anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MokatheGroundhog View Post
    Hello Joey, welcome to #adisc
    Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by joey1792 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and no I'm not using tekkit at the moment but I am thinking about installing it soon but they've added that much stuff since I last played its like playing with a mod installed anyway

Thanks for the reply
    You're welcome

Welcome to ADISC Joey. I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^ If you ever need someone to talk to about anything, Im usually online.

Quote Originally Posted by joey1792 View Post
    Hey I'm Joey but most lads tend to call me Joe I don't have a personal preference so call me by either and I should respond.
    I'm here to try and get more involved with the AB/DL community so I won't feel like the only one.
    So a little about myself I love playing basketball and also play a lot of poker I've recently got addicted to Minecraft again and seem to be playing it whenever my laptops on.

I look forward to getting to know you all
    Joey
    Hey Joe! Welcome to ADISC :3

This is a great community to get involved in, I'm sure you will feel right at home!

What are some of your favourite movies? I really have been enjoying watching Finding Nemo recently. I ended up getting Dory stuck in my head, and absolutely had to see the movie again, then I watched it a few more times :P

Minecraft is certainly a lot of fun, been loving getting back into it myself.

Hope you have been enjoying yourself around here! Hope to see you around/

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Joe! Welcome to ADISC :3

This is a great community to get involved in, I'm sure you will feel right at home!

What are some of your favourite movies? I really have been enjoying watching Finding Nemo recently. I ended up getting Dory stuck in my head, and absolutely had to see the movie again, then I watched it a few more times :P

Minecraft is certainly a lot of fun, been loving getting back into it myself.

Hope you have been enjoying yourself around here! Hope to see you around/

- Lobie
    Hi Lobie

In terms of favorite movies I love all Pixar films with Up been my favorite. I also love Lord of the rings and can't wait for The Hobbit to be released.

P.S. I love your avatar.

Thanks for the welcome Draco.