Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever breast fed

Talking has anyone ever breast fed

hey well i found someone who is interested in being my mommy. her only request is she breast feeds me im a little worried it will taste nasty. shes coming to pick me up tonight and i was wondering if any one had any experiences with breast feeding.

its milk, i suspect that it will taste like milk. Also be careful meeting a stranger you contacted on the internet.

Perriwinkle

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    its milk, i suspect that it will taste like milk. Also be careful meeting a stranger you contacted on the internet.
    It won't taste like milk.. I'm not saying that iv'e tasted it before but cows milk and human milk will most likely not taste the same. Also considering cows milk is white and human milk is a yellowish color.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornsAndLove View Post
    It won't taste like milk.. I'm not saying that iv'e tasted it before but cows milk and human milk will most likely not taste the same. Also considering cows milk is white and human milk is a yellowish color.
    Well I think its a moot point, neither of us can remember what breast milk tastes like so whatever, also is this person sure that this woman doesn't just mean to orally get to third base?

I would like to point out that unless she's recently had a REAL baby, chances are pretty good she's NOT lactating. So you won't get anything out of it except for the 'closeness' factor.
    Just sayin'.

Perriwinkle

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I would like to point out that unless she's recently had a REAL baby, chances are pretty good she's NOT lactating. So you won't get anything out of it except for the 'closeness' factor.
    Just sayin'.
    I'm pretty sure there are pills that can make you lactate. I may be wrong but Its possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Just sayin'.
    Thats what i meant by oral third base

On the off chance she is lactating the milk wont taste the same as cows milk because cows milk is pasturised and im fairly sure that changes the taste of the milk. just like uht milk tastes way different than normal milk

Little warning:

Human milk has twice to lactose per volume as cow milk.

human milk is supposed to be quite sweet however, i would say it is hard to clearly define what it would taste like. I will point out that i have not breastfed before. The reason why i say that it would be hard to define the taste is because the composition of breast milk changes over time. In the beginning it is a very thick and very yellow substance (also known as colostrum) which is only of small quantities (i.e. not very much of this is produced). From there, the milk composition will change and become more whiteish.

Remember, this progression will only occur when the women has recently had a baby so chances are going to be unlikely that she is lactating. And if she is lactating, chances are you will get more of the tail end of the milk being produced.

In response to the post above about taking something to induce lactation, it is possible to take the hormones to stimulate the mammary glands to produce milk (or other drugs that stimulate the area of the brain that produces the required hormones) but it is not something that should be undertaken lightly considering it can have other side effects.