Thread: About Me

diaperedkeira

Default About Me

Sorry about my previous posts. I'm an 18 year old girl from Chicago, IL. I'm gonna graduate high school in the spring. For the past couple of years, I've been searching the net for tb/dl sites, and that's how i found this one.
    Hope to meet some cool ppl here.
    Diaperedkeira

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedkeira View Post
    I'm an 18 year old girl
    ...and I'm a VIP.

Remorsefully I'm afraid to say you've tarnished the possibility of meeting the cool kids here due to the perverted and cliché topics you decided to submit (in the wrong section to boot). If you're seeking members who're more than willing to discuss who changes their diapers you're better off registering on an infantilism forum that doesn't pride itself on the quality of its topics. If you haven't already gathered ADISC isn't one of them, but do not fret! Plenty to choose from!

If you are committed to becoming a member of this community you're going to struggle.

Welcome.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 31-Oct-2008 at 21:36.

Peachy

Well, hello there.

Just one thing I'm wondering:

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedkeira View Post
    I'm an 18 year old girl from Chicago, IL.
    Your profile says you were born in 1987. If you do the math, you should be 21 years old, not 18, as you say. Care to explain the discrepancy?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Well, hello there.

Your profile says you were born in 1987. If you do the math, you should be 21 years old, not 18, as you say. Care to explain the discrepancy?

Peachy
    Okay, I thought I was the only one thinking that, and I did my math wrong D: XD

Yeah...um...welcome to the site? I think? You pretty much killed off any hope of a good first impression with your first 3 out of 4 posts. This site is built on trust. And right now, you sound more like some crazy guy pretending to be this girl, than whoever you really are. Perhaps you just got the wrong impression of what "normal" ABDLs talk about on other sites, if this may be the case, I highly encourage you to browse the forum for a few days and be a lurker, or at least hold the urge to start your own topics, until you get a better feeling for what's acceptable here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Well, hello there.

Peachy
    Lying about age? Peachy get the ban hammer ready

DannyTheNinja

Ehh, sorry to say this but your chances of survival here are not very good right now.

Charlie's our background check guy. If he sees your post in this thread and then your birthdate on your profile, you *will* be banned. I'd say you have about 2 to 3 hours tops to post in the Requsts forum to have your birthdate on your profile changed before he comes and kicks you out.

--Danny