Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Letter to a Wife

  1. #1

    Post Letter to a Wife

    You may use this letter and make any modifications to have it suit you if you think it will help you out. I have not given it to her yet.

    I love you.

    I told you about the diapers when we were fighting. By now, you know me. When I get into a fight with someone I love, I push them away. I let you know my deepest and darkest secrets and yet you did not leave me. Know this, no matter what I say or do when we have hard times, I will not leave you. I love you and I need you.

    You will wonder why I started this again. The answer is that it's a memory. You see, I remember being a little child. I remember the feeling of being cuddled, comforted, and yes diapered. The feeling of opening myself up to someone completely and allowing them to hold my hand and lead the way. In short, yes, it can be something someone comes back to as a way to escape from stress or for many numerous reasons. It's wierd. It's strange. I cannot deny that. But it's also a part of me.

    This is NOT an all the time thing by any means. I enjoy being an adult, being together and loving you as a man. But there is a special side of me that is also a child. I am connected with it. It's like having two personalities.

    The terminology used are AB/TB/DL/sissy/little. Adult Baby, Teen Baby, Diaper Lover, guys that dress in frilly girl stuff, and little usually applies to any adult baby.

    MY personality is NOT a baby exactly but more of a young child that still wears
    diapers. Playing video games and action figures, yet still needing that comfort of a pacifier or a bear.

    To give you an idea about how common this actually is, one major web site forum:

    Adult Baby / Teen Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community has 66 members in it's chat rooms and 4,338 active forum members with
    over 23k members in total. This isn't the only site for this and it's not like everyone is
    signed up to this one site.

    Everyone has a child inside of them. Our cats do the kneading thing in rememberance
    of when they fed from they're mommy. You yourself like Fragglerock and even have a bear you sleep with. Take a moment to analyze the holding of the bear to your chest and see if there is a strange feeling you can't exactly explain... a feeling of comfort.

    My best friend know's about it. He even admitted to regressing recently... for him
    that is buying toys and watching old show's. Didn't you notice how he likes to buy old toys
    on Ebay? He also has a stuffed frog but I think his old blankey is trashed.

    So, in the end I just wanted to tell you that I know this is creepy and difficult to deal with, but, it is a part of me.

    I am in a phase where I need this.

    You might catch me wearing a diaper at some point under my clothes. I'll try to keep it
    private but I actually feel sad and depressed about that. I would just wish I could be open
    in front of you, even if it's under clothes. I know it probably freaks you out way too much
    but I would feel accepted and loved. It's hard though because I don't want you to ever
    forget that I am a man and I have manly needs as well. :wink:

    Well, I guess that about sums it up. If you wish this to still remain a let's pretend it
    doesn't exist thing, I will understand. That is probably the easiest thing for you to be
    able do to cope with it. It will hurt me, but I will understand.

    I love you.

  2. #2

    Default

    I wish you the best with all of this. I know how it is to feel accepted. Today was my wife's and my anniversary, and she surprised me with a little gift bag. It contained animal crackers, some Mary Jane candy which she knew was my favorite candy when I was little. It also had several jars of Gerber baby food, varies fruit. She is so incredibly thoughtful, and this was her way of showing acceptance. It means all the world.

  3. #3

    Default

    I think a letter like that is not a good idea, sorry. The tone and length, coupled with the "This is how it is, deal with it tone". I'd sleep on it before sending this to your wife. If you do decide to go with a letter, you need to think of 2 things before you write a single word: What do you want to get out of the letter, and what will be on the mind of the receiver. For example: "You might catch me wearing a diaper at some point under my clothes." Paraphrased: I'm going to do this, deal with it. A better way to approach that would be to say "This is something I would really like to do. If this makes you uncomfortable then we should talk about it". Don't back her into a corner. She already knows its an interest of yours.

    "I just wanted to tell you that I know this is creepy"

    No. Please don't accept and describe your likes as creepy. That's very negative. If you have the personality type that can pull off self-deprecating humor, try "Funny" or "Unusual". Saying that, you say she already knows so maybe this is a sore spot already. I don't want to pick apart the whole letter. To be honest I usually avoid replying to threads like this because I highly suspect your mind is made up and you're going to do it anyways. If you do, I can assure you this letter will make things worse, not better for you.

    A protip: When it comes to heavy talks with your S.O., you need to show you're open to discussion and compromise. Things like: If she doesn't want to hear you crinkle, see if she is comfortable with you wearing when she is not around.

  4. #4

    Default

    Very nice letter but i do have to say i agree with squashNstretch in his assessment. I would also add that softening the tone a bit will go a long way to better the message.

    Of course you know your wife and the relationship you share with her so only you will know how to best approach her. My approach would have been a bit different but then I am also the one that was not successful at making the marriage and diaper thing work. You have done things that I never did, like talking about it before marriage.

    If you open a dialog and allow her to discuss it you will give her an important tool to set the limits she is comfortable with and to even bring up objections. If she objects it is not necessarily a no but it is an opportunity to find out how she feels about it and why. You may learn and benefit more as a couple if it is an opportunity to create mutual understanding.

    I would love to see what you end up sending to her, although I probably wont use it because it is too late in my case.

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh no, I decided to just talk about it in person instead.

    It went bad, really bad. My little side isn't going to be acceptable for her, it has to be something that you pretend doesn't exist. I was pretty down about it but I am over it. I just come here and talk with people that really understand and life is good.

  6. #6
    BigC300

    Default Letter to a Wife



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    You may use this letter and make any modifications to have it suit you if you think it will help you out. I have not given it to her yet.

    I love you.

    I told you about the diapers when we were fighting. By now, you know me. When I get into a fight with someone I love, I push them away. I let you know my deepest and darkest secrets and yet you did not leave me. Know this, no matter what I say or do when we have hard times, I will not leave you. I love you and I need you.

    You will wonder why I started this again. The answer is that it's a memory. You see, I remember being a little child. I remember the feeling of being cuddled, comforted, and yes diapered. The feeling of opening myself up to someone completely and allowing them to hold my hand and lead the way. In short, yes, it can be something someone comes back to as a way to escape from stress or for many numerous reasons. It's wierd. It's strange. I cannot deny that. But it's also a part of me.

    This is NOT an all the time thing by any means. I enjoy being an adult, being together and loving you as a man. But there is a special side of me that is also a child. I am connected with it. It's like having two personalities.

    The terminology used are AB/TB/DL/sissy/little. Adult Baby, Teen Baby, Diaper Lover, guys that dress in frilly girl stuff, and little usually applies to any adult baby.

    MY personality is NOT a baby exactly but more of a young child that still wears
    diapers. Playing video games and action figures, yet still needing that comfort of a pacifier or a bear.

    To give you an idea about how common this actually is, one major web site forum:

    Adult Baby / Teen Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community has 66 members in it's chat rooms and 4,338 active forum members with
    over 23k members in total. This isn't the only site for this and it's not like everyone is
    signed up to this one site.

    Everyone has a child inside of them. Our cats do the kneading thing in rememberance
    of when they fed from they're mommy. You yourself like Fragglerock and even have a bear you sleep with. Take a moment to analyze the holding of the bear to your chest and see if there is a strange feeling you can't exactly explain... a feeling of comfort.

    My best friend know's about it. He even admitted to regressing recently... for him
    that is buying toys and watching old show's. Didn't you notice how he likes to buy old toys
    on Ebay? He also has a stuffed frog but I think his old blankey is trashed.

    So, in the end I just wanted to tell you that I know this is creepy and difficult to deal with, but, it is a part of me.

    I am in a phase where I need this.

    You might catch me wearing a diaper at some point under my clothes. I'll try to keep it
    private but I actually feel sad and depressed about that. I would just wish I could be open
    in front of you, even if it's under clothes. I know it probably freaks you out way too much
    but I would feel accepted and loved. It's hard though because I don't want you to ever
    forget that I am a man and I have manly needs as well. :wink:

    Well, I guess that about sums it up. If you wish this to still remain a let's pretend it
    doesn't exist thing, I will understand. That is probably the easiest thing for you to be
    able do to cope with it. It will hurt me, but I will understand.

    I love you.
    This is a heartfelt letter. Keep it between your ears and your secret will never harm you! Bring it before another human being and you open yourself up to ridicule and scorn. It's nobody else's business but yours! Do you think it is possible that the person you are sharing this information with may someday not want to be friends with you anymore? If that is a possibility, keep this information securely stored between your ears only!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wish you the best with all of this. I know how it is to feel accepted. Today was my wife's and my anniversary, and she surprised me with a little gift bag. It contained animal crackers, some Mary Jane candy which she knew was my favorite candy when I was little. It also had several jars of Gerber baby food, varies fruit. She is so incredibly thoughtful, and this was her way of showing acceptance. It means all the world.
    So happy for you been a hard road for you best wishes :-)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    So happy for you been a hard road for you best wishes :-)
    Thanks, Yes, our life has had it's challenges, but things have gotten better over time.

  9. #9

    Default

    Figures, it really went poorly for me as well when I told my now ex wife. She allowed it to show mildly for a couple of months then started hinting and telling me that she wanted it to go away, she even asked me t get therapy. Eventually when she continued asking what I was doing about it I just started telling her I had given it up and that it was no longer an issue. The reality is that it just drove me underground more.

    For me it would have been better had I never said a word. Sad that she was so closed minded and mean about all of it.

  10. #10

    Default

    As someone who has been a truth-sayer since I was little (and I'm still little on the inside...as we all are here it seems), I'd have to say...good letter. It feels authentic and heartfelt. But lots of folks don't like the truth and lots of folks think things should be presented in muted terms to be more "palatable" to the "normals". But those who do really transcend, who really connect with the beauty and diversity of humanity and the truth of each person they meet...get what you are saying and feeling. Only you know who your wife may be...who she is and what she can handle. The good news is if she's "cool", if she's "soulful" and "open", then you are a lucky man. And if she's not, you will find that person...eventually. You may even find that person in your current wife even if this letter is "too much" right now. I hope you do get what you want...which seems to be an honest relationship. I hope your intuitive response to her is correct that she deserves your honesty and truthful and soulful feelings because of her potential inner-beauty. But, alas it's a cruel world and many who honest simply cannot handle such intense truth of feeling. But those who can...those who see how you speak and feel will come to you. With a letter such as this, you are on a path to attracting such a person and people...in her (if she's up for it) or in someone you may attract in the future with this sort of honest, fresh and soulful response to life.

Similar Threads

  1. A Thank You Letter to ADISC
    By EvaIlyxtra in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-May-2010, 20:38
  2. Letter or Night out?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-May-2010, 21:21
  3. A Letter...
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-Sep-2009, 19:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.