Thread: Speech

Default Speech

So, in my Political Science class, we had to give a speech of our life to relate to the State of the Union speech. I'm generally not the best at giving speeches, I get really nervous and I'm not a great writer by any means. I can't stand being the center of attention on the class.

Anyways, I wrote the speech, and apparently did much better than I thought I would. I ended up crying, the teacher ended up crying, the Vice Principal ended up crying, and the class in general ended up crying.

If you want to read the speech, it's here. Acknowledgement Hello fellow classmates, my name is _______, but I go by - Pastebin.com . Tell me what you think

princesscutie

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAbbie View Post
    So, in my Political Science class, we had to give a speech of our life to relate to the State of the Union speech. I'm generally not the best at giving speeches, I get really nervous and I'm not a great writer by any means. I can't stand being the center of attention on the class.

Anyways, I wrote the speech, and apparently did much better than I thought I would. I ended up crying, the teacher ended up crying, the Vice Principal ended up crying, and the class in general ended up crying.

If you want to read the speech, it's here. Acknowledgement Hello fellow classmates, my name is _______, but I go by - Pastebin.com . Tell me what you think
    Wow, that's beautiful. I'm not from the USA but honestly I don't think it really matters. Wow :') x x x <3

Amazing speech... Just... wow... Thank you for sharing that