Thread: Hey all!

Default Hey all!

Hi Everyone, This is my first time introducing myself like this. So here goes. I came here with a diaper interest mostly. That is until I saw how much more was on here ^-^
    I usually like to meet people. Some of the things I like doing in my spare time include working with computers (not so tech savvy but exploring operating systems and learning new things), Meditation, Playing guitar, listening to all kinds of music. Sometimes I play video games. Other times I read tons of books.

I want to be able to meet others like me with similar interests. And hopefully make new friends along the way ^-^

Hi Dracowolf92.

Pleasure to meet you! I love computers too. I am a techie nerd, but anything with computers or gadgets is cool for me. I play the drums and a little bit of piano, and love listening to all kids of music too. I play a few games. Do you prefer PC or Console games?

Welcome to ADISC!

I usually run a mac. but i can emulate pc games. and I prefer console. because i can get into the system easier. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Dracowolf92 View Post
    I usually run a mac. but i can emulate pc games. and I prefer console. because i can get into the system easier. ^-^
    I love macs, that's all I use. We'll that's all I prefer to use, I have PCs but they collect dust. I didn't ask because it doesn't go along with gaming so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracowolf92 View Post
    Meditation, Playing guitar, listening to all kinds of music. Sometimes I play video games. Other times I read tons of books.

I want to be able to meet others like me with similar interests. And hopefully make new friends along the way ^-^
    Welcome, I must say that when I first read your intro I thought you said that you were into medication and playing guitar. Not that those twoever go together. @P

What is your favorite book. Mine is A Tale of Two Cities.

I dont have a particular favorite since i have read hundreds in the last year. but my favorite Authors are Dean Koontz, Anne Rice, and Stephen King. ^-^