Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target's Circo Sleepers - Would they fit me?

Default Target's Circo Sleepers - Would they fit me?

Thinking of ordering a boys' XL pair on eBay (we don't have Target in Canada yet), but I want to make sure they'll fit me first.

I'm 6'3" and 190lbs. Pushing it?

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/06/14060895_120705183000.jpg

Unfortunately I'd say it probably wouldn't work. I'm 6 feet and around 150-160 and they're still a little tight on me (mainly around the feet and shoulders/chest) but still comfortable and they're starting to stretch and fit better. With all that said, it's certainly worth the $13 (not sure how much it'd be on ebay and with canadian $) so I'd say don't get discouraged and give em a try anyway. You don't have to zip them up all the way and they're soooo comfy and warm. If it doesn't work, then damn, 13 down the drain, but if it does...

I'm gonna go ahead and get a Nick & Nora's Women's Footie Sleeper (the Red&Blue Sock Monkey one) tomorrow--they're a women's brand, but they're for adult sizes. I figure if I get it just big enough, all of me will fit in there. And they have animal footie ones~ Depending on if Target ships to Canada (which they may--I forgot to check), you may be in luck.

Unfortunately, Target doesn't ship to Canada and they aren't opening stores here til 2013. I found a brand new XL pair on eBay, but they are $30 (which is why I was a little apprehensive).

Darn, because I really like the spaceship theme.

Regarding the Nick & Nora sleepers - the red fox ones are cute. I'll have to check eBay.

Well I'm 5' 7 and they fit me perfect. Im not slim, neither fat. Try them!! or wait until a cheaper offer appears

^ If they were $13 like they are at Target, I'd have bought them already. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a better deal.

Also, no fox sleepers on eBay.

Edit: Never mind, found some. But they're $55... how do people get away with this?
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 28-Sep-2012 at 11:03.

I got my self a pair the other night and from the first night of wearing them, they are OK. Nothing to special and for $13 you get for what you pay for. Im 5' 6" and 130lbs and the only problem i have with them is they are tight around the feet area and the sholders. They are also a little bit short on my arms by like 2-3in when i curl up in bed. If your looking for a good style sleeper, i would get something like theses Dinosaur Footed Pajamas for Adults - Dino Print Footie PJs I have them and love every minute when i wear them

Quote Originally Posted by sexysimba View Post
    I got my self a pair the other night and from the first night of wearing them, they are OK. Nothing to special and for $13 you get for what you pay for. Im 5' 6" and 130lbs and the only problem i have with them is they are tight around the feet area and the sholders. They are also a little bit short on my arms by like 2-3in when i curl up in bed. If your looking for a good style sleeper, i would get something like theses Dinosaur Footed Pajamas for Adults - Dino Print Footie PJs I have them and love every minute when i wear them
    Sleeves lenght is the main problem in all Target sleepers! mine have the same problem

I made my own and they cost about $50 as well

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    ^ If they were $13 like they are at Target, I'd have bought them already. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a better deal.

Also, no fox sleepers on eBay.

Edit: Never mind, found some. But they're $55... how do people get away with this?

As silly as it sounds, you should order the ones from the Womens section! They have cool ones that aren't girly or whatever! I'm 5'6 and the boys ones just fit me! (I really liked the dinosaurs on them lol but then I saw the womens section had some) And I tried on the large are it's really big (just the way i like clothing because it's like a blanket idek i cant explain) and yeah! I got the shark ones!

----------------------------
    oops just saw target doesnt ship to canada