Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hi!'t

  1. #1

    Default Hi!'t

    Hi, everyone! My name is Kodey. I'm 18 and a freshman in college. I'm actually medically incontinent and wear diapers because of need, and I didn't even know there was such a thing as ABDL until two weeks ago. But I think it's awesome...obviously we all have something in common, whether we wear diapers because we want to or because we have to. Basically, I'm here to learn and to make friends.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Hi, everyone! My name is Kodey. I'm 18 and a freshman in college. I'm actually medically incontinent and wear diapers because of need, and I didn't even know there was such a thing as ABDL until two weeks ago. But I think it's awesome...obviously we all have something in common, whether we wear diapers because we want to or because we have to. Basically, I'm here to learn and to make friends.
    Hi Kodey Welcome to ADISC.

    Yeah agree although we are wearing diapers for different reason I'm sure we have something in common. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we could know each others.

    Oh if you running out of some ideas there are this useful linkshttp://www.adisc.org/forum/content/9...orum-post.html

    Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC!

    LOL Post: (Porsche) 968

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC im Zarrix, and glad to meet another incon like myself. some would say they would like to have to wear diapers gets annoying and old. however i know what it's like to be like that, however i fell in love with them and fell into a furry side of myself, and wear on both a want and need. but if you want any advice or someone to talk to with simular trendings, feel free to send me a message.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi to both of you! As far as my interests go, I'd say that I'm really big into music and reading. I love learning to play instruments. I can play guitar and piano, and I'm currently learning saxophone. I'm a music major and would like to be a professional musician or music teacher someday. I just started college a few weeks ago, so I am also getting used to what university life is like.

    Zarrix, it's cool to find another incontinent person here! I wouldn't necessarily say that I "love" my diapers, but I definitely recognize that I need them and my life would be a lot harder if I didn't have them! Also I tried to send you a private message and it wouldn't let me, so if you could send me a message first that would be great.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Hi to both of you! As far as my interests go, I'd say that I'm really big into music and reading. I love learning to play instruments. I can play guitar and piano, and I'm currently learning saxophone. I'm a music major and would like to be a professional musician or music teacher someday. I just started college a few weeks ago, so I am also getting used to what university life is like.

    Zarrix, it's cool to find another incontinent person here! I wouldn't necessarily say that I "love" my diapers, but I definitely recognize that I need them and my life would be a lot harder if I didn't have them! Also I tried to send you a private message and it wouldn't let me, so if you could send me a message first that would be great.
    Hey there Kodey!

    Welcome to ADISC.

    I've always wanted to learn how to play the Sax, but I'm not a musician at all... hehe. I have learned some songs on the ocarina, but even then I'm quite terrible at playing them with the right rhythm. I am however going to university for a BSc. in Computer Science.

    On a note with PMs

    You can't PM anyone (except staff) regardless of if they PM you first or not until you reach EC+ status. This requires 7+ days of membership, 0+ reputation, no rule breaking in the last 4 months, and 20+ posts. It won't take that long to achieve it! If you want to look at the leveling system entirely you can go here.

    Hope you have been (and will continue to) enjoy your time here on ADISC!

    - Lobie

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey! Just jumping in the thread here. :P What sax do you play? Me, tenor. I like it because it's a bit bigger and a bit more rare than the alto, which is fairly ubiquitous.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Hi to both of you! As far as my interests go, I'd say that I'm really big into music and reading. I love learning to play instruments. I can play guitar and piano, and I'm currently learning saxophone. I'm a music major and would like to be a professional musician or music teacher someday. I just started college a few weeks ago, so I am also getting used to what university life is like.
    Wow really? I love music as well and I can play Drum!. It reminds me though I used to learn Guitar but it didn't go well so I stick with drums So what kind of genre you like? I like all though but mostly Hip-Hop,Rap,R&B although I'm into Foster the People these days



    Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Zarrix, it's cool to find another incontinent person here! I wouldn't necessarily say that I "love" my diapers, but I definitely recognize that I need them and my life would be a lot harder if I didn't have them! Also I tried to send you a private message and it wouldn't let me, so if you could send me a message first that would be great.
    Well it's because you're not an EC yet. on what is and how to you can go here. I hope that is helping.

  8. #8

    Default

    Yes, I am learning to play tenor sax. I have only been playing for 3 months so I still have a ways to go. Both my teacher at home and my music professor at the university play tenor and alto sax, so I might try to learn alto after I master tenor. But most people start out on tenor because it's much less complicated.

    Foster the People is great! I mostly play classical music, but I listen to all different kinds. Rock, alternative, and punk are definitely my favorites though.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi Kodey, like you I am not a AB or DL. I still have a bedwetting problem with it happening a few times a month. I don't wear protection except for Goidnites when I am sleeping away from my place. I never thought I'd join an AB/DL group but I found our here its really kool. People are just nice and supportive. So shout out to everyone for making it an accepting place.

    Well just wanted to say hi and welcome.
    Jordan

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Yes, I am learning to play tenor sax. I have only been playing for 3 months so I still have a ways to go. Both my teacher at home and my music professor at the university play tenor and alto sax, so I might try to learn alto after I master tenor. But most people start out on tenor because it's much less complicated.

    Foster the People is great! I mostly play classical music, but I listen to all different kinds. Rock, alternative, and punk are definitely my favorites though.
    Yeah they do their music is awesome. Oh so you play solo or in the band? Well I do play with my mates and we kinda formed small band I'm the Drummer and occasional Rapper.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.