Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper fantasies you could fulfill?

Default Diaper fantasies you could fulfill?

I had a fantasy about pooping in an Abena M-4 diaper in my community college restroom (handicap one). And changing it in there. It lead me to wonder if that's possible? I'm hearing a lot of no's from other threads I've seen so...Any thoughts about it? Plus, have you had random fantasies like this hit you as well? Sorry, not to sound like a pervert. xo(apology face)

Default Diaper fantasies you could fulfill?

I think u could easily do that if that's your wish

I think that the main things to think about before acting through a fantasy are: what do you expect to get from it, what is the downside risk and is the reward worth the risk. (For me it's usually yes, but my fantasies tend to be reasonably practical, even if on the fringe.)

Pooping in a restroom stall is low risk, except that you may find it takes a lot longer than it does in your fantasy, which could be asking for more attention that you'd like. On the other hand, changing in a restroom stall is anything but discrete. You have to be ready to be less embarassed than the people who are wondering what you are doing.

So I guess my recommendation would be, if you're fixated on pooping yourself in a CC restroom, do it at somebody else's CC. Although, as always, the risk of the situation may well be what makes the fantasy so attractive.

Best of luck

As my fantasies typically involve being helped, either to the bathroom, or out of a wet or messy diaper, I don't think too many of mine could be fullfilled. Not in the sense I would want them to be at any rate.

I remember having fantasies about wearing a diaper anytime I wanted. So now I'm livin' the dream

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I remember having fantasies about wearing a diaper anytime I wanted. So now I'm livin' the dream
    Amen. I used to have dreams, too, and finally I gave in. I'm glad now that I did.

For me with would be wearing and wetting with a girl. When I was a lot younger I had a girlfriend who I told about my fetish. She bought some goodnites and depends for me and us. Over the years she let me diaper her and stuff. For me diapers is mainly a solo thing but I just get really turned on by seeing a girl in diapers and wetting them.

More recently I ended a 6 year relationship and she knew I wore diapers but she wouldn't wear them. I wore diapers a lot around the house and it was fine by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    For me with would be wearing and wetting with a girl. When I was a lot younger I had a girlfriend who I told about my fetish. She bought some goodnites and depends for me and us. Over the years she let me diaper her and stuff. For me diapers is mainly a solo thing but I just get really turned on by seeing a girl in diapers and wetting them.

More recently I ended a 6 year relationship and she knew I wore diapers but she wouldn't wear them. I wore diapers a lot around the house and it was fine by her.
    You must have been in 7th heaven having a girlfriend that shared your passion. My fantasies are still just fantasies... as some of my favorite dreams included a diapered girlfriend (which I do not have). I know the chances of that happening to me are quite low, as I've only had 2 gf's in the last 10 years and the last one cheated on me, so now I just kinda fly solo.

Hmm so far the only one i have is to go out and about in a diaper, And it should be coming true soon when me and my partner go out to london for the day.

I think the #1 fantasy is to be diapered, comforted, and loved from a "parent."

I made my choices in my life which doesn't involve being able to experience this! So, to tone it down a lot... it would be a fantasy to make diaper friends and be able to hang out in real life and be buddies.