Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Default Confused

So I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. However it isnt until earlier this month that I started coming to terms with my feelings of wanting to wear diapers. Up until then I just shrugged it off as a weird kink and tried to quit thinking about it. I bought my first pack earlier, and while I LOVE the feeling when I am wearing them, the moment I take them off, I feel a sense of shame. I feel that something is wrong with me once I put them away. I feel like I should just try and quit this, or figure something else out. I dont know what to do. Does anyone else feel like this at times? Or have any advice that could help me out?

You are not alone. This is fairly common. Talk to folks here and work it out internally, it will pass when you come to terms with the fact that there is nothing wrong with you. You simply have a less than common desire.

Don't throw away all your diapers just yet. A lot of DLs do that during "Purge/binge" cycles. You will can to realize that they work for you.

Im tryin not to. But at the same time. I seriously am thinking "You shouldnt be doing this. [email protected]*!ing act your age" Its hard. Part of me hates the fact that I like diapers and wants to stop. But at the same time. Part of me doesnt. I dont know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    Don't throw away all your diapers just yet. A lot of DLs do that during "Purge/binge" cycles. You will can to realize that they work for you.

Meh. You hear me!?!?! MEH!!!

Once you hit an early mid life crisis at 30 years old, you begin to realize that it just doesn't matter! (Ok, so that was me but whatever.)

These feelings of shame and emotional lows are directly linked to sexual behavior. When a person reaches sexual satisfaction they are then confronted with a low, this often is linked to a feeling of loss, depression, shame.

It's misrepresented and misinterpreted. You are just fine and I want to reiterate the main points in 3 primary steps:

1. I am going to stop being afraid.
    2. I am going to be myself.
    3. I am going to love and accept everyone that is also willing to do the same for me.

Quote Originally Posted by footballguy1292 View Post
    Im tryin not to. But at the same time. I seriously am thinking "You shouldnt be doing this. [email protected]*!ing act your age" Its hard. Part of me hates the fact that I like diapers and wants to stop. But at the same time. Part of me doesnt. I dont know what to do.
    You are fighting a beast. Your head tells you that the societal norm of a child outgrowing diapers and maturing is the correct route. However, what society fails to mention is that there are other means to reach a goal. Moreover not everyone has the same destination. Diapers have nothing to do with physical, emotional, or intellectual maturity be they needed or are simply a desire. Dude I'm a biker, my club knows I wear and noone says jack about it because I'm still a MAN and a BROTHER.

This does not deminish you in any way. You are the same person in and out of diapers. A person I look forward to getting to know here and see as he accepts himself and finds balance and harmony concerning a desire to wear diapers among the many other likes and dislikes that make up that wonderous marvel, an individual.

You can still be mature and wear diapers. You can still go to university and get a degree, you can get a high paying job (hell you could even be president) and you can get married and start a family, yes it may be weird but it isn't wrong and it's not hurting anyone. There are all sorts of hobbies and desires that society finds weird but what others think should not stop you from achieving/doing what makes you happy and if that means diapers then do it, it's better to have a weird desire that makes you happy than to try and quit just because some people think you shouldn't do it.

Sounds like your on your way to accepting who you are. it does take time, and although you can't rationalize your desires, you can learn to appreciate that this behavior is not wrong. Have you given much thought to the possibility of being AB? not just DL. if you have a 'little' in you that is seeking to be acknowledged, you really will need to find ways to address this. learning to understand who you are and what you need is important....I think it's much healthier to meet your needs than to suppress them...provided you are respecting yourself and others.

Honestly. I have given thought that I may be a little bit of an AB. At first I was just a DL. But for some time after I finally got up the courage to buy my first package of diapers a little bit ago Ive been curious about acting like a two year old. Sleeping with a pacifier and crawling around. I think that also isnt helping much with this since I have those feelings also. Especially cuz I have no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Sounds like your on your way to accepting who you are. it does take time, and although you can't rationalize your desires, you can learn to appreciate that this behavior is not wrong. Have you given much thought to the possibility of being AB? not just DL. if you have a 'little' in you that is seeking to be acknowledged, you really will need to find ways to address this. learning to understand who you are and what you need is important....I think it's much healthier to meet your needs than to suppress them...provided you are respecting yourself and others.

Like I said its weird. When Im in diapers I love it (although I do wish they looked more Baby-ish). But when I take them off I feel ashamed and mad at myself for even having the idea to put one on. And I think I might be an AB. Because every time I wear one. I always imagine myself as a baby or toddler again being diapered by a parent. I just dont know why this is happening now