Thread: Ideal waist size for best efficient fit of an Abena M4?

Default Ideal waist size for best efficient fit of an Abena M4?

Looking for a goal size / feedback on how well they fit peoples and don't leak

I just got a sample pack today from XP Medical today. I changed into an M2 a little bit ago. I have a 40" waist and fits good. I've already wet it once.

Will use the M4 later on tonight for overnight. I'm a heavy overnight wetter so will see how it does in the morning. I also got Dry 24/7's in the pack.

They fit me fine too... I must have a roughly 29" to 31" waist (at a guess)...

Quote Originally Posted by cuteshylaugh View Post
    Tiny, do you fit into the S4 size?
    I've never tried... I fit "mediums" of all of the brands I've tried. I remember getting some small Tena Slips once and they were barely okay... I just didn't feel fully "protected". And they felt weird. Mediums feel like they have plenty of room, but... not too big if you know what I mean.

I doubt I could be much thinner and still fit, though... I'd say 27.5" or 28" is probably the cut-off when you'd have to go for the small size to avoid leaks...

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I doubt I could be much thinner and still fit, though... I'd say 27.5" or 28" is probably the cut-off when you'd have to go for the small size to avoid leaks...
    That's about right. I have a 30 inch waist and fit into mediums of all sizes, though they're bigger on me than I'd like. I've tried both abena and molicare smalls, which fit fine but were on the tighter side and not as absorbent as their medium counterparts. The smalls were really awesome in terms of price/concealment/disposal though.

I just took off the M4 that iI wore overnight. It was sagging pretty good. Good absorbtion and no leaks. My bottom was also drier which was nice.

Hi I wear abriform m2 and m4s and they fit really well and are extremely comfortable dry and wet.my waist size is 34inches.also lille supreme fit maxis and regular plus are also a good fit in medium.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I just got a sample pack today from XP Medical today. I changed into an M2 a little bit ago. I have a 40" waist and fits good. I've already wet it once.
    I have a 38" waist and I barely fit into an M4, the lower tapes are just able to reach. I can't imagine how you fit into one, you must have really narrow hips.

Your right on that. After I quit smoking 12 years ago I grew a beer belly. Used to have a 32" waist.