Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I've been a "lurker" for quite a while just making a post to reactivate my account. I don't post about much just like to read other posts that may interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by drnkrdnck View Post
    I've been a "lurker" for quite a while just making a post to reactivate my account. I don't post about much just like to read other posts that may interest me.
    Well hey there drnkrdnck!

I guess it's a late "welcome" to ADISC, but welcome to ADISC!

There is no need for you to be shy you know :P Only some of us bite... Well, it's more of a nibble really!

I'm glad you have been enjoying the site, what do you enjoy reading on the site? Maybe while you're replying you could list some of your interests as well? hmm?

It really would be nice to have you posting around the fora, instead of just lurking! You could make many new friends that way (Who doesn't like friends!?).

Anyways! I hope that you continue to enjoy your time here, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

- Lobie

The posts I mostly look at are questions I may have had. Interests, well diaper wise must be plastic I do not like cloth backed.

Hi drnkrdnck,

Nice to meet you. Glad you have found the site helpful... Hopefully. What kinds of interests do you have outside of diapers. I really like fast cars. I also like computers a lot too. I see in your profile you like shooting. We do some shooting here in TX. I mostly target shoot. What do you like to shoot and what do you shoot with?

I don't do much shooting anymore(kids,work,etc) but when I do go mostly target with my 10/22 and sometimes a handgun. I do like video games finally got a ps3, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by drnkrdnck View Post
    I don't do much shooting anymore(kids,work,etc) but when I do go mostly target with my 10/22 and sometimes a handgun. I do like video games finally got a ps3, lol.
    Nothing like firing off some rounds to take the stress away. I own a Ruger 10/22 myself, though I gave it a fancy stock, new barrel, foregrip, and red dot sight. I also have a Stevens/Savage model 350 12ga shotgun, and a JR Carbine 9mm that has an EO Tech scope. I'm looking at possibly getting an AR-15 soon.

So what kind of handgun do you own?

I have a Ruger 10/22 as well, nice gun. I also shoot handguns, recently been using my LCP, that's a bugger for target shooting. What's your favorite handgun drnkrdnck? I've been wanting to get a SIG Sauer P228.

I have a green mountain heavy barrel and a weaver V-16 on the 10/22. My handgun is a CZ P-01, I like it alot. I have also wanted a ar-15 for a long time, but there are other priorities, and that's an fairly expensive toy. I would like to get the 10/22 bullpup stock the red jacket has coming out.