Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys who wear medium diapers

johnpeter

Default Question for the guys who wear medium diapers

How much do you weigh ? does the medium size fit comfortably on you ? I am asking because I am trying to lose some weight so I can fit into a medium size.

I am 5'7 weighing 149 pounds and I fit mediums very well although they often leak on me.

My body type is best described by stating: I have a Harry Potter body type.

alu

36 inch waist, don't know my weight, im guessing around 13st. Mediums fit comfortably and i can just about use larges if i wanted to. dependent on what size you are it may be beneficial to you work into a medium as so you save a bit of money and get a few more diapers with each purchase.

jj2jjj

5'9, 30 - 32" in waist. 150lb. I tried a small yesterday and it was ever so slightly a squeeze. The mediums fit fine but they're bigger, bulkier and I feel I prefer them smaller now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnpeter View Post
    How much do you weigh ? does the medium size fit comfortably on you ? I am asking because I am trying to lose some weight so I can fit into a medium size.
    Around 135pounds at 5'10". For the most part confortablly, but never tried a small. It's probably just my taping skills that need improving. Remember than a medium 24/7 diaper is more like a large in other brands. Different brands will also vary in sizes a little, but not like the dry 24/7 extreme.

I hover between 130 and 135 at about 6'2" with a 32-34" waist. I'm often mistaken for my good friend, twiggy.
    mediums usually fit pretty well on me, although the tapes are generally 2-3" from touching each other at the front.

I'm 5'6", I weigh about 140 and I have a 32" waist and 36" hips. Mediums in most brands fit me, though to be fair I think I could easily be 10-15 pounds heavier and they'd still fit.

(Jeez, all you tall skinny guys weigh less than I do!)

I'm 6 foot even, 200 lbs, 33 inch waist, mediums fit fine in all the brands I've tried.

I'm 5ft 9in, 170lbs with a 40 in waist. I also have 22 inch in thighs which are important for plastic pants. I wear medium's just fine in my diapers.

At the end of the day, you will still want to try the different sizes out for yourself. Diaper sizing varies a lot between brands, plus there are other factors that affect fit on your body, remember it's not just waist size, but hip size, thigh size, etc., may actually be even more important. You can always order samples too.