Thread: Ideas to Incorporate Diapers into a show?

Default Ideas to Incorporate Diapers into a show?

I am working on my show, the Video Game Codemaster show, where I get sucked into my arcade machine and enter the video game world.

I wondered if anyone had any ideas for how to incorporate diapers into the show in a funny way?

I figured maybe a fake commercial for a video game diaper, made so that you can play the game without having to stop. etc.

The show is coming soon, with the first episode already filmed, but, in adobe premier production. I had to hold off while I updated my old system to a brand new computer which I am getting this week.

Default Re: Ideas to Incorporate Diapers into a show?

The Xbox Diaper. Connects via bluetooth and tells you on screen it's current state and how full it is. Of course, it'll have community support so your friends can make sure you're changed when needed.

Nice Rocky!

I have another idea to add that is a little different... although it could be slightly offensive.

Have a fake commercial all in Japanese with diapers and video games and no one know's what is going on? LOL... I dunno. Trying to see where this could go.

Hmm... Maybe have like a Video game where certain characters wear diapers?

There must be a video game where some of the sprites are diapered?

I could do a stint on such a world....

why Not do what they did in FireFly there is a commercial with music that as is apart of the game or as they play the game there is an ad that catches their eye as they listen to it and see it they wind up wearing diapers

OMG I could have the bad guy use a baby ray or something regressing me into a baby and the other good guy characters have to fight to save the day and return me to normal!!!!

WOOT!!!!! Whatcha think? LOL!

Falls in line with another idea I had which was where the bad guy creates an evil version of me somehow also.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Have a fake commercial all in Japanese with diapers and video games and no one know's what is going on? LOL... I dunno. Trying to see where this could go.
    Fake Japanese commercials? Ha! That remind me of Chris Morris' efforts in Brass Eye:

Sounds a bit Tronesque but I'm sure you can work that out. Starting as a teen player you could have the reward for sucess increasing maturity and streingth while the penalty for getting wounded regression until your dependant on someone to change your diapers.