Thread: Jared

Default Jared

I am jared 36 male from NY. I am an AB. New to this site.

LittleDrummerGirl

Welcome to the forum, Jared! I'm Alexis, pleased to meet you. That's good and all that you like diapers, but that's what the vast majority of us are here for.... So what makes you unique? What are your hobbies, what's your job... Tell us about YOU! Anything really!

All the best,

~ Alexis<3

Quote Originally Posted by jared734 View Post

Well I am a regressed AB. I like meeting up with others, especially, sitters, nannies, guardians. I live in NY. I know how to play guitar and piano, and love going to the beach as much as I can when the weather is warm. Do not like cooler temps. I am strictly a summer boy. Used to ski, traded in skis for rollerblades. Work at small local electronic company in HR department.

Hi Jared, nice to meet you.

I love the beach, and I hate cold weather too. I moved south to avoid it all together. I spend a lot of time in Chicago and NYC during the summer but I stay in Austin when it gets too cold. I even leave Austin for a few weeks when It gets too cold there, I usually go down to San Juan. I grew up in Chicago, and something about freezing temps just doesn't appeal to me, I can't stand it anymore after being gone for so long. So I know where you are coming from, but remember if you ever leave it will be much harder to go back, at least thats my experience.

I also like music and am learning the piano, I have played drums since I was a kid.

Fellow New Yorker reporting. Piano is my favorite instrument! Unless you count voice as an instrument, in which case it's second, of course I do both I'm going to be a music major. I'm looking to start learning guitar soon since I'm going to have to once I switch to the switch to music major. I love summer too and love warm weather, which is one of my pet-peeves living in New York.

Hope you enjoy your time here .

Quote Originally Posted by jared734 View Post

Hello Jared. Could you tell us a bit about yourself. The more active you are here the more you will benifit from the site.