Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out diapered to.......

Default Going out diapered to.......

Couple weeks ago I went to the movies diaper. Today I'm going to Walmart, to go grocery shopping and I'm wearing an Abri-form 4 series, plastic backed diaper with loose fitting athletic shorts. Have already wet a decent amount twice.

Default Re: Going out diapered to.......

Ok.....

Going out with a diaper under your clothes is not that big of a deal that people make it out to be.

I go to movies, amusement parks, shopping, driving, while on vacation, clothing, etc... It's not a big deal as long as you don't make it an issue or a scene

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

If no leaks should be okay. I wear Attends Breatheable's everyday while I'm out ad about. I've pee-peed at least three times today and still okay in mine.

Will get some Abri-form M4 samples tomorrow. Looking forward to trying them out.

I never said it was a big deal. I think that since this is a place for support, and encouragement, Im simply putting down places where I am going, in the hopes that others will read the after action comments, and then realize exactly what you had posted, that its not that big of a deal, especially considering we have alot of teens in here who might have to wear, and are scared someone will notice.

So...if anyone noticed, they didnt say anything. I was wearing headphones listening to my mp3 anyways, so its not like I would have heard anything anyways.

Do you suggest a certain brand that is plastic-backed but still discreet when going out in public? I can't stand the thought of a diaper without that secure feeling plastic, but I also would love to wear in public w/o too much crinkles lol...

I wore the Abena, or Abri-forms highest absorbant level (4), and althought it makes a bit of noise around my apt, I couldnt tell of any crinkle sounds wandering the aisles. There are always to many announcements and the sound of carts drowning things out. Not knowing where you are going, I would just suggest what ever diaper you prefer that has a plastic backing, since they are all the same (the plastic backing, not the diaper)

I usually only go out in cloth style cover disposables, I don't like to crinkle in public. Prevail Breezers are quiet. I've spent all day today in cloth backed cushies because I'm sick. I picked up the flu when traveling last few days, and whenever I'm sick, I like to stay little.

Walmart is a good place to go and not get noticed though, there usually something else more interesting than your padded butt to look at at walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    I wore the Abena, or Abri-forms highest absorbant level (4), and althought it makes a bit of noise around my apt, I couldnt tell of any crinkle sounds wandering the aisles. There are always to many announcements and the sound of carts drowning things out. Not knowing where you are going, I would just suggest what ever diaper you prefer that has a plastic backing, since they are all the same (the plastic backing, not the diaper)
    I've found usally that where ever I go The noise level inside of most stores wiil drown the sounds that maybe your diaper's will make. I've worn plastic pants over mine and also my pantie's

and I can't tell the difference in noise level. Also at my age my hearing isn't what it used to be. Maybe some store's or office's that have carpeted floors you might want to reconsider

wearing in that case.

It's not just the diaper that's important....it's what you wear.

If you are trying to be discreet, good God don't wear stretch pants!!!

Jeans are #1 in my book for hiding a diaper under!

I wear the thickest of disposables, Dry 24/7s, wherever I want, and it's never been an issue. I prefer to wear loose-cut jeans with them, but if I'm feeling adventurous I will wear sweatpant. What you wear over the diaper does make all the difference.