Thread: Hello

Hi..and welcome. Everyone is friendly here..so don't worry.

Why don't you go to Introductions and put a short bio of yourself there.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicman94 View Post
    I'm new to this so go easy on me
    Hi Musicman94,

Nice to meet you. The best way to is to start with an introduction. Hello is good, but telling us more about yourself will help you meet people who share your interests. It looks like you are into Music, I play the drums, and have recently started piano, I am no musician though, it's just a hobby. I also listen to lots of music. I also like cars and computers.

What kids of things to you like?

Welcome to ADISC, and here is a cheat sheet to help you with your into post if you want. You can just reply here to add more info. http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Take Care!

Since I was about 14 or so I started to like diapers for some reason and I thought it was very weird So I decided to start looking online and found out that I am not alone and that this type of lifestyle is um being noticed more. While I was doing research I realized I'm more of a diaper lover more than a teen baby or adult baby but I still like some of the stuff that are involved with tb/ab.

- - - Updated - - -

Some general facts about me I am 17 as u can see I also live in ny I love music as u can see from my username and I am a freshman in college. And now apparently I like to wear diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if anyone has anyone would like to know more just let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if u play drums and in the ny area we should jam sometime just a thought. I play guitar bass drums (still learning drums) violin and piano so yea very fluent in music

Nice. What style of music do you commonly play? I play tenor sax myself, so mostly jazz. I'm in a big-band style band. Well, much as i would love to jam, I live half the globe away, so that could be slightly impractical...

Since I was about 14 or so I started to like diapers for some reason and I thought it was very weird So I decided to start looking online and found out that I am not alone and that this type of lifestyle is um being noticed more. While I was doing research I realized I'm more of a diaper lover more than a teen baby or adult baby but I still like some of the stuff that are involved with tb/ab.

- - - Updated - - -

Some general facts about me I am 17 as u can see I also live in ny I love music as u can see from my username and I am a freshman in college. And now apparently I like to wear diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if anyone has anyone would like to know more just let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if u play drums and in the ny area we should jam sometime just a thought. I play guitar bass drums (still learning drums) violin and piano so yea very fluent in music
    Well a bit a late but Welcome to ADISC.

So what kind of music you like? I enjoyed almost all genre but I'm into Hip-Hop,Rap,R&B. But now I'm into Foster The People a lot. Ohh yeah I played drums. I really like to jam with you but I'm like Kiwidl I live in small island in the other side of the worlds.. Well a bit sharing I used to try Guitar but it didn't work well so I stick with the drums.

I mostly listen to rock or metal old rock stuff like that but yea it would be cool if we jammed sometime oh and I always say never give up to learning a new instrument that's why I know how to play guitar drums bass violin piano and sing a little but yea dude never give up

I mostly listen to rock or metal old rock stuff like that but yea it would be cool if we jammed sometime oh and I always say never give up to learning a new instrument that's why I know how to play guitar drums bass violin piano and sing a little but yea dude never give up
    Well I can't say I'm an Rock fan but I do enjoy some of it. what is your favorite? I don't have particular bands but I like Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Dream On and AKA... What a Life.

Yeah it is awesome though I really wished we can make a diaper jammed.

Well it depends though if you really want to learn to play then you probably have more chance. But when you don't have the will it maybe ended up like me. But I think it's enough for me Drums and Rap