Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I've just been recently getting interested into diapers so I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to some things. I'm 25 and consider myself to be somewhat of an average guy. Recently I've been wanting to get diapers for myself and make friends with others who have the same interest. I hope I get along with everyone here in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklerLeks View Post
    I've just been recently getting interested into diapers so I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to some things. I'm 25 and consider myself to be somewhat of an average guy. Recently I've been wanting to get diapers for myself and make friends with others who have the same interest. I hope I get along with everyone here in the forums.
    Hello CrinklerLeks. How are you? So, could you tell us a little bit more about yourself? Such as interests, hobbies and that kinda thing. I'm into cars, cycling and music. And science.

If you want some ideas on what to put in an intro, here's a great link: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Cheers, and hope to see ya back here soon!