Thread: Hello from SC

Quote Originally Posted by MntnbkrDL View Post
    How is everyone?
    Good thanks. How are you? So, I see from your name that you're into MTB. So am I! Got any other interests? What sort of MTB are you into in particular? Downhill, etc? I tend toward XC, but I also like downhill.

Also, check this thread out:http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Thanks for joining, and hope to see you again soon!

Hi MntnbkrDL,

Im good, how are you? I would like to welcome you to ADISC, although I see you've been here a few weeks. What kids of things do you enjoy? I like cars, computers, gadgets, and swimming? I see in your profile you like cycling, A few of my friends here are really into cycling as well. Do you spend a lot of time riding? Hope you are enjoying the site, and Welcome!

How is everyone?
    Welcome to ADISC!

Cool to have someone here from SC, I used to live there ANSI miss it a lot. But way nice to have you here.

How is everyone?
    Not sure about the others, but I'm well.

Welcome from North Carolina. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? You could make many new friends should you choose to mention a few interests or hobbies.