Thread: Vinage High Chair

pamperchu

Default Vinage High Chair

I found 2 more vintage high chairs.

That's a nice find!, especially the Mickey & Minnie one. If only I could be smaller and not 6'4" and fit in one of those, all though I guess we all wish that sometimes :p. Still it's a nice find .

pamperchu

I love collection high chairs but I'm going to need more room soon. I have 4 chairs so far in my collection. 1950s, 1980s, and 2 from the mid 90's

Very nice high chair collection you've started, pamperchu! Those Mickey/Minnie chairs are definitely collector's items, particularly if you're into Mickey memorabilia. Thanks for sharing!

~Pramrider

Good looking high chairs Pamperchu. There have been a lot of vintage high chairs for sale around here and at good prices. I found a nice small wooden chair for $6.00 but I didn’t pick it up. I didn’t take because I have no place to put it with all the other goodies I have around here. Looks like I need a warehouse or something like that.

bn3baby

Pamperchu, if you were in the New York City area this would be a neat vintage high chair to add to your collection. A cute Hedstrom chair from the 1970s - Hedstrom Vintage High Chair

~Pramrider

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Pamperchu, if you were in the New York City area this would be a neat vintage high chair to add to your collection. A cute Hedstrom chair from the 1970s - Hedstrom Vintage High Chair

~Pramrider
    O I would love some 70s and 60s baby gear so much. I love the colors and way their build.

i like the other high chair not the mini and micky one, as it looks more comfy.