Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello all. I've been a bit of a lurker on this forum for a short while. I liked reading most of the other posts on here. Seems like a great community, and it'll be the first one that I join.

So who am I? Well, I'm a 21 year old guy who is currently serving his country in the Canadian Forces. That's right, a "tough army guy" is into diapers... Please don't let this affect your views on the military. Behind every uniform is a person, and we're all unique and are into different things, each and every one of us. I'm not actually that tough anyway, at least physically that is. I can pass the fitness standards with no troubles, but I'm a small guy overall.

It was several years ago that I began having the urges to wear diapers, and of course use them. Once I joined the Forces, I had not had a single thought about diapers until about a year ago or so, when it just came back to me out of the blue. I'm still not able to indulge as much as I want to because of my housing situation, being in military quarters.

Now I'll cut this intro short and just say that I found this site randomly, read a bunch of posts for a while, and finally decided to join and introduce myself. I just want to be around people that share my interest in diapers. So here I am! Thanks for reading!

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
    Hello all. I've been a bit of a lurker on this forum for a short while. I liked reading most of the other posts on here. Seems like a great community, and it'll be the first one that I join.

So who am I? Well, I'm a 21 year old guy who is currently serving his country in the Canadian Forces. That's right, a "tough army guy" is into diapers... Please don't let this affect your views on the military. Behind every uniform is a person, and we're all unique and are into different things, each and every one of us. I'm not actually that tough anyway, at least physically that is. I can pass the fitness standards with no troubles, but I'm a small guy overall.

It was several years ago that I began having the urges to wear diapers, and of course use them. Once I joined the Forces, I had not had a single thought about diapers until about a year ago or so, when it just came back to me out of the blue. I'm still not able to indulge as much as I want to because of my housing situation, being in military quarters.

Now I'll cut this intro short and just say that I found this site randomly, read a bunch of posts for a while, and finally decided to join and introduce myself. I just want to be around people that share my interest in diapers. So here I am! Thanks for reading!
    The story board is definitely an easy thing to be addicted to. I check it all the time!

I know there are quite a few more military personell on ADISC, even if I can't name any off the top of my head. My respect for all of you is not altered by your undergarment choice.

So welcome to the forum, Rattrap! I promise you won't be dissapointed. I have a question, what's the significance behind your username?

[Insert Canadian Military slogan here],

~Alexis<3

Hey welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy it here.

So who am I? Well, I'm a 21 year old guy who is currently serving his country in the Canadian Forces. That's right, a "tough army guy" is into diapers...
    There are actually quite a few military personnel on this site as LittleDrummerGirl pointed out, I think if you browse here for a while you will find some (I'm friends with at least one).

So welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy it here.

Well of course everyone in the Canadian military is into diapers.

JKing, I'm US military

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    So welcome to the forum, Rattrap! I promise you won't be dissapointed. I have a question, what's the significance behind your username?

~Alexis<3
    Thanks! I figured somebody would ask about my name. It actually refers to Rattrap from Transformers: Beast Wars/Beast Machines. Also, my trade in the military is referred to as "Bin rats", so I figured it kinda fit.

Thank you for the warm welcomes.
    I'm glad to hear there's more military personnel on here. Sounds like I'll fit right in!
    Last edited by Rattrap; 26-Sep-2012 at 12:02.

hey. How are you? Canadian Forces, is that a Canadian unit of the U.S. Army or the Canadian's army? I'm from NZ so yeah.

Well hey there RatTrap! More fellow Canadians!

I've thought about joining the Canadian Army on so many occasions, but I'm not allowed in boot camp. Now that I am about (< 1 year) to get my BSc. I understand I can join under a "lesser" boot camp, but I think I would prefer to work industry unless I have no other options left.

So, what do you enjoy to do besides the army? Play any games (board games, video games?), I'm becoming more and more interested in games as finally my University is beginning a board and video games club. I don't know what specifically we are going to be doing yet, but if something interesting is up and running I may have to go!

Hope you continue to enjoy the site, it's such a friendly place =)

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    hey. How are you? Canadian Forces, is that a Canadian unit of the U.S. Army or the Canadian's army? I'm from NZ so yeah.
    The Canadian Forces is the Canadian Army.

The Canadian Forces is the entire Canadian military as a whole. Army, Navy, and Airforce are the 3 elements of the Forces.

I used to be a bit of a hardcore gamer, but I've cut down quite a bit. I've got an Xbox 360, but I mostly play on my PC (Alienware Aurora R3, cost me $3000).
    I'm into shooting, I own a few guns and I'm looking to get another pretty soon. I love movies, and every time I get to see my older brother, we always go see a movie at the theatre, and I look forward to that all the time.
    I'm also currently trying to learn to play the guitar.

I'm quite sure what you mean by joining under a "lesser boot camp". Are you talking about the Reserves (part-time) instead of Regular Force (full-time)?

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow an serviceman *salute*. Oh if you don't mind which part of army you served? Infantry? I really love military stuff from history,equipment,tactics and everything. Well I don't mind with that there are many serviceman in here as well. To be honest I'm not interesting in joining Armed Forces but when I'm going to college I probably joined what is called "Student Regiment" Which is an extracurricular activity but you did list as Reserve Force in the army. Or if the new State Defense Law is approved I'll probably get drafted(We did have an conscription law but not mandatory). But if the law is passed since many people are aginst it.

Well I'm also gamer but I focused on Xbox 360. So I see you like shooting what is usually you play? I myself enjoy COD a lot sometimes Battlefield and MoH and the rest. And I'm also fan of Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Well just sharing my experience I tried to learn how to play guitar but it didn't work well so I'll stick to the drums. But good luck on that.

Well it is nice we have another serviceman here and I hope you enjoy ADISC.