Thread: Hello :3

Default Hello :3

Hello everyone, I'm cherieberry. :3 So, as for what I'm doing on this site... I've had a fascination with diapers since I was a kid, probably like most people here, but when I was 13 or so years old and googling to see if there were others like me, I stumbled upon the Encyclopedia Dramatica pages for adult babies/babyfurs and was... quite frankly, disturbed. I was under the impression that all DLs were tragically obese and hideous autistic pedophiles who became the way they are because of traumatic childhood events, and I decided then that I didn't want to have any part in this stuff, even though there was actually still a lingering desire to wear diapers at the back of my mind. That vivid and horrifying image was the impression I had of all abdls for many years until I just recently came across a few photoshoots a cosplayer I like did in diapers. As silly as this might sound I had no idea there were other girls who were into this stuff too! And relatively normal, mentally healthy girls at that, too. I'm glad I was able to see by chance another side of this community than what's always projected in sensationalist media. I hope I can make friends here and learn more about myself as well. :3

As for my other interests, I like animation (anime and otherwise), graphic novels (manga and otherwise), denpa music, Touhou Project, and lots of other things along those lines typical of weeaboos like myself, haha.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by cherieberry View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm cherieberry. :3 So, as for what I'm doing on this site... I've had a fascination with diapers since I was a kid, probably like most people here, but when I was 13 or so years old and googling to see if there were others like me, I stumbled upon the Encyclopedia Dramatica pages for adult babies/babyfurs and was... quite frankly, disturbed. I was under the impression that all DLs were tragically obese and hideous autistic pedophiles who became the way they are because of traumatic childhood events, and I decided then that I didn't want to have any part in this stuff, even though there was actually still a lingering desire to wear diapers at the back of my mind. That vivid and horrifying image was the impression I had of all abdls for many years until I just recently came across a few photoshoots a cosplayer I like did in diapers. As silly as this might sound I had no idea there were other girls who were into this stuff too! And relatively normal, mentally healthy girls at that, too. I'm glad I was able to see by chance another side of this community than what's always projected in sensationalist media. I hope I can make friends here and learn more about myself as well. :3

As for my other interests, I like animation (anime and otherwise), graphic novels (manga and otherwise), denpa music, Touhou Project, and lots of other things along those lines typical of weeaboos like myself, haha.
    Hi Cherieberry! I'm Alexis, pleased to meet you. Unfortunately, the media can and will be very harsh to anything that isn't considered 'normal', and *B/DLism (a term used on ADISC to represent both teens, TB/DLs and adults, AB/DLs) is definitely one of those things. I'm glad you were able to see the truth.

Where'd you find those cosplay photos? I'd love to see them myself c:

For anime, do you make it yourself? Or just view it? And what is Touhou Project, what is Denpa music, and what are Weeaboos?

All the best,

~ Alexis<3

OMG a touhou project liker! I went to it for the gaming, stay for the characters and music.

We are pretty much a diverse crowd. I've been quite diaperless for my life until this coming weekend. Have you had any better luck?

I stumbled upon the Encyclopedia Dramatica pages for adult babies/babyfurs and was... quite frankly, disturbed. I was under the impression that all DLs were tragically obese and hideous autistic pedophiles who became the way they are because of traumatic childhood events, and I decided then that I didn't want to have any part in this stuff,
    So I'm not the only one who found out about AB/DL's and furries this way. Ironic that they hate so much since /b/ has diaper threads all the time. But anyways welcome to the community! I've just started getting in to manga and I love animation/cartoons, I guess some anime too y'know if you count Pokemon as anime :p. I hope you enjoy your time here. <3

Welcome to the site. Yeah, self image can be a problem. I hated it in myself when I was in high school and college. It just didn't fit the image I had of myself, yet the allure was so strong there was no way I could avoid it, so I was always in conflict. Once I had the internet, things changed in that at least I knew there were others, many, many others. We come in so many shapes and sizes, ages and at least two different genders that I know of, that all sizes fit. There will always be the creepers, but one can stay out of their way.

I love animation but I can't draw a straight line. I do write however, and have a short story on Nook Books and three stories on this site. Writing is a catharsis for me, and provides a medium where I can create impossible worlds. What could be better when you're an age player, creating the world of a toddler or baby! Anyway, welcome!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    Hi Cherieberry! I'm Alexis, pleased to meet you. Unfortunately, the media can and will be very harsh to anything that isn't considered 'normal', and *B/DLism (a term used on ADISC to represent both teens, TB/DLs and adults, AB/DLs) is definitely one of those things. I'm glad you were able to see the truth.

Where'd you find those cosplay photos? I'd love to see them myself c:

For anime, do you make it yourself? Or just view it? And what is Touhou Project, what is Denpa music, and what are Weeaboos?

All the best,

~ Alexis<3
    I'm considering entering the animation program at a college I'm interested, but for now I'm just a fan. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. Touhou Project is a series of bullet hell shooters with a huge cast of cute girls in frilly dresses as protagonists, and the best way to describe denpa music is like, really crazy J-Pop. If that idea doesn't immediately repulse you there's a lot of examples here. Weeaboos are people who like Japan a little too much; I was using the term self-deprecatingly. Sorry, maybe I should have explained this stuff in my intro post. I forgot I'm not on an anime forum and most people aren't going to be instantly familiar with what all this stuff is, haha. I'm not sure if I can link to the pics because some of the are kind of risque, but the cosplayer's name is Lenfried if that will help your search for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    OMG a touhou project liker! I went to it for the gaming, stay for the characters and music.

We are pretty much a diverse crowd. I've been quite diaperless for my life until this coming weekend. Have you had any better luck?
    The opposite of me! I came for the IOSYS remixes and stayed for the gameplay and canon elements. I'm happy to see another fan here! So far I only have makeshift diapers made out of towels and one made from a cheetah-print snuggie (lol); I'm still trying to muster up the courage to buy some real one. I want to get some GoodNites and Huggies soon though, and maybe eventually a super cute cloth diaper from easypul on ebay, but that's way out of my budget right now. ╥_╥

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    So I'm not the only one who found out about AB/DL's and furries this way. Ironic that they hate so much since /b/ has diaper threads all the time. But anyways welcome to the community! I've just started getting in to manga and I love animation/cartoons, I guess some anime too y'know if you count Pokemon as anime :p. I hope you enjoy your time here. <3
    I recently discovered /d/ also always has a diaper thread going on somewhere in the board too. It's the only reason I go to that board now. ≖‿≖

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site. Yeah, self image can be a problem. I hated it in myself when I was in high school and college. It just didn't fit the image I had of myself, yet the allure was so strong there was no way I could avoid it, so I was always in conflict. Once I had the internet, things changed in that at least I knew there were others, many, many others. We come in so many shapes and sizes, ages and at least two different genders that I know of, that all sizes fit. There will always be the creepers, but one can stay out of their way.

I love animation but I can't draw a straight line. I do write however, and have a short story on Nook Books and three stories on this site. Writing is a catharsis for me, and provides a medium where I can create impossible worlds. What could be better when you're an age player, creating the world of a toddler or baby! Anyway, welcome!
    Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm really glad to see already that the community is so much more than the ridiculous false image I had for years. You guys all sound like cool people I'd probably enjoy talking to even if we weren't brought together by diapers. :3

The opposite of me! I came for the IOSYS remixes and stayed for the gameplay and canon elements. I'm happy to see another fan here! So far I only have makeshift diapers made out of towels and one made from a cheetah-print snuggie (lol); I'm still trying to muster up the courage to buy some real one. I want to get some GoodNites and Huggies soon though, and maybe eventually a super cute cloth diaper from easypul on ebay, but that's way out of my budget right now. ╥_╥

Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm really glad to see already that the community is so much more than the ridiculous false image I had for years. You guys all sound like cool people I'd probably enjoy talking to even if we weren't brought together by diapers. :3
    Good luck getting good diapers. I tried a towel once(is a thread I made) and decided to order some real one from XPMedical(is another thread I made). You'll most likely with enjoy this site, as there is quite a bit to discuss about Diapers. Whatever you can think of there is probably already a thread, but don't let that stop you from creating your own.