Thread: New Naruto chapter!

Post New Naruto chapter!

Anyone uptodate with the Naruto: Shippuuden manga?
    The latest chapter came out today http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/01/
    If Kakashi dies...
    Last edited by Mitsukuni; 31-Oct-2008 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by deidara_desu View Post
    Anyone uptodate with the Naruto: Shippuuden manga?
    The latest chapter came out today Naruto 421 page 01 | One Manga
    If Kakashi dies...
    The manga isn't called 'Shippuden', it's just 'Naruto'. Only the anime uses shippuden as a sub-title.

That isn't the link to the latest chapter. Chapter 423 is the latest.

I'm hesitant to believe Kishi will kill Kakashi.
    to additionally dispose of Kakashi would be overkill, it wouldn't serve much emotional purpose for Naruto as he's already recognised he needs to become stronger and mature. It would be pointless. Naruto's already lost a father figure, Sakura admires Tsunade, Sasuke has cut his bonds, nobody would benefit from any emotional growth caused by his ''death''.

Worst case scenerio I suspect he will lose an eye / his sharingan. Kakashi himself states it's impossible to avoid the attack at that range. The most Kakashi could have done is attempt to minimalize the damage, whether or not he did we'll have to wait and see.

I predict Gai will rescue Kakashi. Nobody in the village is capable of stopping Pain. I think by the time Naruto returns to the village Pain will be long gone leaving the village in ruins, frustrated on account of being unable to find Narutos exact whereabouts.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 31-Oct-2008 at 04:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodai View Post
    The manga isn't called 'Shippuden', it's just 'Naruto'. Only the anime uses shippuden as a sub-title.

That isn't the link to the latest chapter. Chapter 423 is the latest.

I'm hesitant to believe Kishi will kill Kakashi.
    to additionally dispose of Kakashi would be overkill, it wouldn't serve much emotional purpose for Naruto as he's already recognised he needs to become stronger and mature. It would be pointless.

I do suspect however he lose an eye. He himself realizes it's impossible to avoid the attack at that range. The most Kakashi can do is try and minimalize the damage.

I'd like to see and predict Gai will save Kakashi.
    Oh, that's my bad.
    Thanks for the info.

Sounds like a good prediction Shodai...I hope they don't have him leave before Naruto comes...That would annoy me

Noo spoilers! Must avert my eyes...

*peek*

dang it!

Man, there sure are alot of anime fans on here! Not that thats bad or anything, just kind of seems like a theme for alot of people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    Man, there sure are alot of anime fans on here! Not that thats bad or anything, just kind of seems like a theme for alot of people here.
    For anyone that spends an extraordinary amount of time on the internet anime is a troublesome medium to avoid. People who frequently post on internet forums fit that criteria. Of course there are always exceptions, anime isn't everyones cup of tea.