Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranting about yesterday

Default Ranting about yesterday

Alright, as some of you know, Monkey Moejo and Kevin were having an argument, well my reputation just got hit because of that, if I keep getting crap in all the wrong places I am going to go NUTS! I need everyone to chill out and someone to return my rep, if it stays like that I will probabley hurt Nick severly... I do not need people mad at me because of something some fat racist told to my good friend Kevin.. I will not stand for this, this is the reason why I want Monkey Moejo GONE! Now imma just keep ranting and ranting until my rep situation is taken care of, I will not take someone stealing my rep away in the 'How ouch is your bank acc' thread, YES MY REP WAS STOLEN THERE! And this also doesnt change the fact im probabley not gonna make it home to school tommarow because some racist s.o.b. decided that he was gonna talk crap to me, and he threatened to 'cap my ass after school tommarow' knowing the community around the school, I might not live through the day, now im tired of this bullshit and I would like this dropped... as it didnt need to be pulled out of my rep...

Your seriously pissed out friend who may not live to see tomorrow
    Jake the Fox

P.S. I LOVE YOU GRIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jakethefox; 13-Feb-2008 at 10:51. Reason: decided not to cuss ^^;

and here is the rep comment I got even though they didnt get the fact that I was away from the computer and Kevin and Nick were fighting, not me...
    you interupted the flash chat and turned it into a flame war full of derogatory remarks and general spam.

Just get Monkey Moejo gone and this wont happen again

Peachy

Who's Kevin? Who is Nick? Who is Monkey Moejo? I feel like you're talking about a world far away from mine!?!

Peachy

EmeraldsAndLime

What the hell is going on in here?!

Monkey

i shal find teh clues.

Kevin was the black dude that Monkey Moejo was bitching at over flashchat, Nick is Monkey Moejo, a user of ADISC

If you have a dispute about rep, make a thread in the requests forum. If your life is in danger, contact the police.

Where were the mods during all this? Aren't they supposed to be monitoring the flashchat?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Where were the mods during all this? Aren't they supposed to be monitoring the flashchat?
    Being a moderator is not a full-time job. I.e. I'm not here 24 hours a day, especially not during the time any of you Americans are at home and online in the evening (that's when it's the middle of the night here). We used to have Flashchat mods and probably will get them back. However, until then, you have to make do without them. You can't call upon moderators when you're talking to people in the mall either, so just apply your normal common sense when things get rough.

Peachy

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    If you have a dispute about rep, make a thread in the requests forum. If your life is in danger, contact the police.

There are none.

There is usually no flame to take out so I guess Moo thought it better not to have any. Oh and I agree with Peach, use common sense in those situations.

FullMetal