Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trick or treat

Default Trick or treat

oWell recently i have been invited by 2 of my friends to go trick or treating tommorrow.

My dad insists that i am too old for it says the only reason im going is to get into mischief

So im asking you guys do you think it would be weird to see some one my age go trick or treating? Do you think im too old for it?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So im asking you guys do you think it would be weird to see some one my age go trick or treating? Do you think im too old for it?
    No You Are Not Too Old For It.

I don't think you're too old at all! I'm going. My brother went until only last year and he's 22. ;_;

Well i dont think im going to get to go

My dad keeps saying im too old and hes not going to let me go....

So if he doest change his mind ill be sitting at home tommorrow giving candy

No way, man! I'm going to keep going until they refuse to give me candy.

im 14 and im going

i think you totally should be ableto go

I'm 17, and I'm hella goin.

Course, my Haloweens at this more "mature" age usualy involve more booze than candy. But whatever, it's still fun.

Just dress up in a stupid costume and they won't think your going to go get in trouble.

My dad said he doesnt care what I say he thinks that no teenager my age would go trick or treating