Thread: Spending a night with my girlfriend

Default Spending a night with my girlfriend

So i'm spending a night with my girlfriend. She's house sitting so it'll just be her and i. She knows i wear diapers but i wanted to know if ya'll thought it would be a good idea to wear one when i go over there? I'm really not sure what her reaction will be but would like to find out how she really feels about it.

I've found it's better to get it out of the way early vs. later - if she's hung up on it and is going to stay that way, you may want to find out now and move on. I've also found that things work out better the more confident you are in your own diapered state - don't be preemptively apologetic about it - you are happier diapered (I assume!) and she should want to see you happy. Just 2 cents from a 24/7 diapered individual (that's now comfortable in its own skin - by choice!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillcheck View Post
    Thanks for the pep talk lacutah! Perhaps i will go diapered.
    Why not? If she knows then she won't be too surprised. It will also not be as weird to bring up if it gets brought up again. I say do it, but at the same time keep them in the backend, focus on whatever you're going to focus on there. I'm going to assume it's to spend some time with her and relax.

noctis

It's good you have talked to her about it. If she's a decent person she will accept you wearing around her. This may be a good opportunity to do that. Asking her how she feels about it is very important. This will let her know that you're not selfish, and to you it's a mutual relationship.

Experience tells me it's a good idea to talk about it sometimes or else it gets weird. On the other hand, if you talk about it too much it gets weird, and possibly creepy. There's a happy medium with everything. If she's curious; talk about it, but don't be pushy. If she's uncomfortable; drop it for a while, but not forever.

I'm very interested to find out how your night went, and any advice you may have.

If she is ok with you wearing diapers, why wouldnt she be ok with you wearing one over ? Heck, id wear one, bring another to change if need be, and one for her, if she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Why not? If she knows then she won't be too surprised. It will also not be as weird to bring up if it gets brought up again. I say do it, but at the same time keep them in the backend, focus on whatever you're going to focus on there. I'm going to assume it's to spend some time with her and relax.
    It's can be very difficult to balance how you relate with her vs. being excited about wearing around someone that knows you are wearing and over emphasizing that while doing it - until you have a hang for it. I have unintentionally fixcated on my diapered state because I was excited because I could share it with that special person and unintensionally scared them off - yes, downplay it and don't discuss in depth unless she asks you questions - and when she does, answer the question only and let her know you're comfortable answering more questions if / when she has any - then go back to commenting on the movie / dinner / game / whatever "normal" activity is at hand. Obviously you can mention your diapered state, say you need to get changed, etc. When you mention your diapers, make sure it's no more detail than you would mention if you weren't wearing and you were letting her know you were going to use the restroom.

Just because she knows about it does not me she will be very comfortable about it or maybe she will find it very cute like it, Like others said finding out now will be better then down the road.

Kinda got me thinking about this

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillcheck View Post
    So i'm spending a night with my girlfriend. She's house sitting so it'll just be her and i. She knows i wear diapers but i wanted to know if ya'll thought it would be a good idea to wear one when i go over there? I'm really not sure what her reaction will be but would like to find out how she really feels about it.
    To me it would seem that this really depends on the relationship, exactly what you have told her and most important how she reacted. She knows about the diapers but was she comfortable with them and did she have a lot of questions?

I do like lacutah's advice on getting it out of the way early, and then later his advice on not pushing it. I would only add that talking about it early and being open to answering questions is a very good start. As long as this all goes well and you are together long enough there will be a point that you might want to ease into diapers. This can be really tricky because a friend might be ok with you wearing diapers but might not be interested in being involved. This is why it is so important to take it very slow, very easy and be careful.

Being my extremely shy self, about diapers anyway, I would approach it this way assuming nothing went wrong with "the talk." I would arrive with my diaper bag and then excuse myself to go change. I agree with lacutah that this needs to be just like announcing you are going to go to the bathroom, and no more detail than that. I would keep them covered up but it might be ok to allow the, to peek out over the top of your pants. Alternatively I might consider waiting to get diapered just before watching a movie together or just before bed.

Be prepared that there might also be a surprise waiting for you. If she is interested or curious this might be the moment that she wants o, or is planning to, bring the subject up again.

Again it all comes down to how much talk there has been about the subject, how we'll she has accepted it and what her expectations might be. If the conditions are right she could assume you will be diapered and might be much more playful with the situation.

A word of warning also. You are in someone else's home so be respectful. If she shows even the slightest bit of convert that you are diapered or that you might leak, probably best to suspend the idea of wearing around here until another time. If there is a chance that anyone else might be there, or might come over, and you are not willing to let them know then I would also just not go through with it.

Anyway, depending on what you have told her about you (AB, DL, how you use your diapers) will affect what you do. If she knows you have a baby side you can probably get away with letting a little bit of that out by being playful or cuddling with her. If this is the case and you have footed pajamas this might be an ok time ok time to use them. If you are not really AB then I would be more conservative about behaving in that manner. If you enjoy messing I would hold off for some time and let her get used to the idea.

Most important is to let her take the lead on anything beyond you being mostly discretely diapered or being a little playful. I would not ask to be changed, like lacutah said, just excuse yourself with a simple I need to go change.

Anyway, I hope it goes well with you. How you handle everything will help to set the tone and will affect how she reacts and processes all of this. If it goes just perfect this could be the beginning of a very special relationship.