Thread: New MP3 Player

pamperchu

Default New MP3 Player

I found a great MP3 player at the goodwill today. It's a 30GB Creative Zen Xtra and I got it for only $15 with ~5200 songs on it. ^__^ Sounds much better then my Ipod too. I use Sony MDR-V6 headphones.

I don't know you're using MP3 format. I though you're only using good 'ol stuff like LP, 8-Track etc. Kidding. Awesome why they don't have something like goodwill in here? That is annoying

Yeah, I do agree that second-hand stores are the best place to find dirt-cheap and surprisingly capable electronic equipment. Do you not have them in Indonesia? Pity. And hey, don't be mean to the 8-track. It doesn't like it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Yeah, I do agree that second-hand stores are the best place to find dirt-cheap and surprisingly capable electronic equipment. Do you not have them in Indonesia? Pity. And hey, don't be mean to the 8-track. It doesn't like it. :P
    No sadly we don't. sometimes small things like this want me to defect into western worlds.. I'm not mean to it I love old technologies remember?

It's awesome that somebody will get use out of an old brick like that! :P Even back when was new, carrying that around so I could listen to music on the go would have made me want to kill myself (and the MP3 Player). Guess I just didn't grow up in that sort of era. I noticed your post about the HAM radio, seems like you're into vintage electronics. I don't hate old technology, I have a record player... It is a modern one (purchased in 2011), but I have all kinds of old records. As for old tech, that's the only out-dated piece that I own, or would consider owning.

There's something about old stuff that bothers me, not just limited to old technology. However, I must congratulate you on this MP3 Player because you are saving it from a landfill where it would pollute our earth even further. We need more people like you to buy my old gadgets when they get a few months old and I absolutely have to go out and buy the latest and greatest!

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by CheckPlease View Post
    It's awesome that somebody will get use out of an old brick like that! :P Even back when was new, carrying that around so I could listen to music on the go would have made me want to kill myself (and the MP3 Player). Guess I just didn't grow up in that sort of era. I noticed your post about the HAM radio, seems like you're into vintage electronics. I don't hate old technology, I have a record player... It is a modern one (purchased in 2011), but I have all kinds of old records. As for old tech, that's the only out-dated piece that I own, or would consider owning.

There's something about old stuff that bothers me, not just limited to old technology. However, I must congratulate you on this MP3 Player because you are saving it from a landfill where it would pollute our earth even further. We need more people like you to buy my old gadgets when they get a few months old and I absolutely have to go out and buy the latest and greatest!
    I would gladly take your old phones/music players and other technology when you are done with them.