Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco

  1. #1

    Angry Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco

    Did anyone else see the Packer Seahawk game tonight? Naturally, as a Cheesehead, I'm absolutely pissed at the refs and the NFL. First, there was blatant pass interference, and the Packer CB Jennings clearly had possession of the ball before Seahawks' Tate. Your thoughts on the game and the ref situation? How soon before this lockout is settled?

  2. #2

    Default Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco

    As a Seahawks fan I'm glad they brought home a win tonight, but not like this. They definitely should not have won. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Seahawks fan right now. I hope they can learn from the mistakes made tonight, fix things, come back and rock it this season.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco



    Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    As a Seahawks fan I'm glad they brought home a win tonight, but not like this. They definitely should not have won. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Seahawks fan right now. I hope they can learn from the mistakes made tonight, fix things, come back and rock it this season.
    Don't be embarrassed to be a Seahawks fan. They played a great game. It was down to the refs. Still, I'm glad to hear you didn't think it was the right call.

  4. #4

    Default Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco



    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Don't be embarrassed to be a Seahawks fan. They played a great game. It was down to the refs. Still, I'm glad to hear you didn't think it was the right call.
    Yeah but even though it wasn't up to the coaches, it still doesn't feel right. The scoreboard said we won the game but everyone knows we lost, and the Seahawks and their fans are gonna be looked at as cheaters and liars for a while.

  5. #5

    Default

    It was absolutely horrible, the Packers should've that game, plain and simple, but nope the referees didn't even see the Offensive Pass Interference and the fact that Jennings had intercepted the ball. I'm a Packer fan btw

  6. #6

    Default

    beyond horrible, not sure if any term can fit to what happened. Either way the white hat is a douche and should never ref a single football game ever again.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Yeah but even though it wasn't up to the coaches, it still doesn't feel right. The scoreboard said we won the game but everyone knows we lost, and the Seahawks and their fans are gonna be looked at as cheaters and liars for a while.
    Once again, I wouldn't call that cheating. Sure, there was the pas interference, but that can be missed. Between everything I've seen on facebook (among all my Packer fan friends) and I haven't seen one thing badmouthing anything on the Seahawks. They played their game. This is on the NFL.

  8. #8

    Default

    I saw that play as it happened last night and all I've been thinking since then is how crappy the refing is this year. I have never seen officiating as bad as I have seen in the past few weeks of the season. Last night's play to me looked like a pick and I thought for sure they'd call interference or something but not a touchdown! That didn't look to me much like a touchdown. I couldn't believe what I saw last night and I can understand why Packer fans are upset and I would feel the same way if that had happend to my Browns.

    I am still shaking my head over the whole thing, I've never seen anything like this before. At least with the referees as bad as they are...

    WildThing121675

  9. #9

    Default

    I like the player that tweeted something to the effect that Foot Locker called and needs them back in the stores.

  10. #10

    Default Packers vs Seahawks Ref fiasco

    Looks like a case of the Norwegian referee syndrome to me.

    Anyway, even the NFL admitted the Packers should have won. I hate to see that kind if situation in any sport but unfortunately it happens.

Similar Threads

  1. who has flown since TSA diaper fiasco
    By lilmarv in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2011, 19:22
  2. Steelers or Packers?
    By racer in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-Feb-2011, 05:03
  3. Internet access fiasco
    By ej24 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-May-2009, 00:33

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.