Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally Tried Dry 24/7

Default Finally Tried Dry 24/7

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give my thoughts on the dry 24/7's since there isn't a whole lot on the net from what I've seen about these diapers. First off, I think I have found a new favorite, I just ordered a case of them and I'm glad I did. The price was excellent, $75 with free shipping for 72. That works out to $1.04 US Dollars per brief. Compared to what I usually pay for the Abena X pluses, usually $57 for 36, working out to $1.58 each, these seem much more economical.

Also, they are just about as absorbent as the X-pluses, one of them lasted me from about 6pm last night to when I woke up this morning which is absolutely spectacular performance for the price. They are somewhat thick, though a hair thinner than the abena x-pluses. They are plastic backed and they are a soft plastic that does not make much noise - nowhere near as loud as depends briefs. The tapes are adequate, similar to the abenas, two per side, with the two layer tapes that the abenas have.

As for wearing them under clothes, I would consider them somewhat discreet under loose clothes, though they do ride high in the back, so I personally would be very cautious if I wore them out under clothes.

The shipping was pretty good too. I ordered the case last friday night, probably the worst time to make an order as most businesses are closed for the weekend at that time. I received the package on wednesday around mid-day. The box was plain cardboard, though the name on the return address indicated "dry care" and I don't consider that a 100% discreet return address, but it is not written in big letters, it's probably written in about size 8 font, so you have to really make a concerted effort to read it.

All in all, I am extremely pleased. Just thought I'd share that with all of you here.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Can I please put this in the wiki?
    Go for it, I meant to do it myself, but if you're willing to save me the effort then by all means.

How r they. I have thought about switching from Abena X plus to dry 24/7. Are they good as they say and do they last all day and all night. How long can u wear dry 24/7 before you have to change them.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapernicky View Post
    How r they. I have thought about switching from Abena X plus to dry 24/7. Are they good as they say and do they last all day and all night. How long can u wear dry 24/7 before you have to change them.
    They are absolutely awesome, just about as good as x-plus at 2/3 the price. One lasted me 12 hours, though some of that was while sleeping, I'm confident that one could easily last 6-8 hours - and that's for me, a self proclaimed coffee-holic.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapernicky View Post

He already said they were almost as good as Abena's. Anyways, they are very good, but not quite as good as x pluses. They swell up huge when wet. They are a good bit thinner than X pluses as well.

However, I think I will continue to buy them because of the price.

One thing I'm going to complain about is the shipping. I ordered them on a Wedsday and they didn't get here to the next friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    They are absolutely awesome, just about as good as x-plus at 2/3 the price. One lasted me 12 hours, though some of that was while sleeping, I'm confident that one could easily last 6-8 hours - and that's for me, a self proclaimed coffee-holic.
    I have thought about buying Dry 24/7. How many bags do you get in a case and how long dose a case last you. How long can you wear Dry 24/7. Can you really wear them for 10 hours or push them up to 12 hours.

I wonder how thick they get and do they really show under your clothes.
    Last edited by Diapernicky; 31-Oct-2008 at 21:37.

Awesome review Ace, thanks. I've never tried them myself and I think I'm going to have to.