Thread: Hello All - DutchAndy or DutchDiaperAndy

Red face Hello All - DutchAndy or DutchDiaperAndy

Hello All,

My name is DutchDiaperAndy and I am new here
    I have been a DL, TB and AB since I was 6. I got out of diapers back then and I realized. I wanted back into them.
    And that feeling never went away.

Also, I have a daddy and he likes to take care of me ^_^. I love that.

Anyways, I hope I'll have good time here and that you accept me as I will do to you

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAndy View Post
    Hello All,

I have been a DL, TB and AB since I was 6. I got out of diapers back then and I realized. I wanted back into them.

Anyways, I hope I'll have good time here and that you accept me as I will do to you

Thank you
    Hi DutchDiaperAndy Welcome to ADISC.

Well same as you I have feel the interest of AB/DL since I was 6 but I haven't explore it until I become older and I know about Infantilism things.

Wow awesome you're one lucky guy I still looking for daddy.

We accepted everyone in here(literally). But could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can know each other.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

PS: You say Dutch so you're in Netherlands? Hello from Netherlands-Indie.

Welcome! Six was about the age I go interested (maybe before that but that is the earliest I can remember). I have always felt more comfortable in a baby nursery than in a big boys room. Hope to see you around the site!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAndy View Post
    Hello All,

Thank you
    Hi DutchAndy! Welcome. It's great that you have a daddy that cares for you. Holland is a really beautiful place, I was last there in 2006 and I would like to come back. My cousin also lives there, she moved there from the US a few years ago when she got married.

I see you like World of Warcraft in you profile, are you a big gamer? Do you only play PC games or console too. There are tons of gaming fans on this site. I play, but not as hardcore as most. I am a computer nerd though.

Nice to meet you, hope to hear back from you.