Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I was lazy and got trapped, while in a diaper

  1. #1

    Unhappy I was lazy and got trapped, while in a diaper

    I thought I would share what happened to me last night and see if anyone has had a similar experience. Looking back today it was kinda funny but I wasnít having fun last night.

    So I was in my hotel room txting with someone on my iphone. It was late, about 2am or so. I needed to get something that I had left in my car. Well, me being lazy, (1st mistake) decided not to change out of my wet bambino bellissimo just to run to the car for one minute. I didnít think anyone would be up and it would just be a sec. So I left my room in adidas sweat pants and went to my car. I went out the back way as not to pass the front desk (2nd mistake). There was no one around. So I never realized actually how loud the bambinos are until I get back, almost close the the door and there are for people on the inside chatting. Still txting on my iphone, I tried to wait it out because I didnít want to walk past four people crinkling like a baby. But I happened to be traveling in Chicago and it was only 40 degrees out and by this time I was freezing. So after five minutes of shaking in the freezing cold, I decide Iím going to have to just walk past these people. So I go to get in and the door is locked! Iím too embarrassed to knock and interact while in my noisy diaper so I try and walk around to another door.
    By this point I get Ĺ way around this giant building and the next door is locked, so I keep going. Now I extremely freezing, I didnít bring a proper jacket with me, and am wet and really annoyed and I end up at a fence, meaning I chose the wrong way to circle the building. Iím trapped. I have to back track all the way back the other way, but instead of going all the way around to the main lobby, I decided what the hell, and knocked at the door with the group of people.

    So over comes this guy, In a Kingís style robe, red with lace all done up, almost a pimp style robe, but fit for a king, almost as if he were going to some kind of con, his robe was wide open to expose his bare chest. That was his style. This must have been a $3000 robe. Heís appearance shocked me, I thanked him, stared at him again, and forgot all about my diaper, and went for the elevator. I thought for a minute in my head. That was a little freaky, and then I thought again, maybe they thought the same of me.

    So be warned, what may seem like a two minute walk to your car in your head, can be a turn of events is you arenít dressed for the occasion. I wear in public, but never so blatantly with a diaper like bellissimos and nothing to cover them for the sound besides my pants.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'll bet that's one you won't forget. You'll remember to put on more clothing before you do that again.

  3. #3

    Default

    ... ... ... Wow... just wow, what an impromptu adventure!

    I've been lucky in that I don't have many chances to wear the really big good diapers outside so yeah but at the same time I have really weird friends that believe "kidnapping" is tottally ok thing to do to their friends... I once spent like 3 hours in a completely soaked >Stuffed< tranquility atn. Not as exciting perhaps but just as stressful!
    On a side note I haven't had a chance at the bellisimos how are they?

  4. #4

    Default

    Wow... I have been trapped in my room whilst wearing for three hours, by my sister who was studying in the room that mine adjoins to! there is only a thin wall between rooms, so undoing tapes could raise some suspicions... It wasn't a whole lot of fun tbh.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MiscDW View Post
    ... ... ... Wow... just wow, what an impromptu adventure!

    I've been lucky in that I don't have many chances to wear the really big good diapers outside so yeah but at the same time I have really weird friends that believe "kidnapping" is tottally ok thing to do to their friends... I once spent like 3 hours in a completely soaked >Stuffed< tranquility atn. Not as exciting perhaps but just as stressful!
    On a side note I haven't had a chance at the bellisimos how are they?
    The Bellissimos are the best I've tried yet, they are thinker than the other Bambinos and ABU products so they hold more, and the design is nice. They hold quite a bit and are super comfortable, even for wearing all night. They are my favorite.

    I've never been kidnapped by my friends, I do have to say that's quite a strange habit. Is it related to Age Play or Diapers (that would make a little more sense) or something totally random. So were you kidnapped for 3 hours? Did your friends know you were diapered? Sorry for the 21 questions, I'm kind of fascinated by your kidnapping story.

  6. #6
    pamperchu

    Default

    I never see the big deal, no one can hear it as loud as you can and they never notice it anyway. I have been in diapers 24/7 for 6 years now and no one has ever said my diapers are crinkling. I have even worn thin sweat pants at the store or gas station and you can tell my butt looks big ^__^ People never look at my funny or say anything, even when I show my diaper no one cares, I walk out in front of my house in just a diaper and shirt to take out the trash or get the mail.

    You need to be proud of your diapers and be in charge, don't let others slow you down.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    The Bellissimos are the best I've tried yet, they are thinker than the other Bambinos and ABU products so they hold more, and the design is nice. They hold quite a bit and are super comfortable, even for wearing all night. They are my favorite.

    I've never been kidnapped by my friends, I do have to say that's quite a strange habit. Is it related to Age Play or Diapers (that would make a little more sense) or something totally random. So were you kidnapped for 3 hours? Did your friends know you were diapered? Sorry for the 21 questions, I'm kind of fascinated by your kidnapping story.
    No sadly it has nothing to do with diapers, its a habit they had developed at a younger age, I'm unemployed at the moment so they think by "forcing" me to hang out with them they are "saving me from my self" by getting me out of the house... Meh, I don't really mind it for the most part but it does some times infringe on the time I set aside for my hobbies...
    It is a fascinating concept though isn't it?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I never see the big deal, no one can hear it as loud as you can and they never notice it anyway. I have been in diapers 24/7 for 6 years now and no one has ever said my diapers are crinkling. I have even worn thin sweat pants at the store or gas station and you can tell my butt looks big ^__^ People never look at my funny or say anything, even when I show my diaper no one cares, I walk out in front of my house in just a diaper and shirt to take out the trash or get the mail.

    You need to be proud of your diapers and be in charge, don't let others slow you down.
    You sir have more balls than I!!
    I would just die If I was stuck outside in nothing but a diaper... I must say though I really do aplaud your courage, the closesest I've gotten was going out diapered in just a robe it was awsome.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I never see the big deal, no one can hear it as loud as you can and they never notice it anyway. I have been in diapers 24/7 for 6 years now and no one has ever said my diapers are crinkling. I have even worn thin sweat pants at the store or gas station and you can tell my butt looks big ^__^ People never look at my funny or say anything, even when I show my diaper no one cares, I walk out in front of my house in just a diaper and shirt to take out the trash or get the mail.

    You need to be proud of your diapers and be in charge, don't let others slow you down.
    I admire your whogivesafuckability... You're just too cool for school, Pamperchu!

Similar Threads

  1. Trapped
    By TKing1391 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30-Dec-2011, 18:34
  2. Trapped in the closet
    By coreybb in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-Aug-2011, 15:29
  3. Trapped in a nappy
    By SquishyTushy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2009, 18:26
  4. Trapped in the closet
    By Chillhouse in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2009, 00:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.