Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where would be the best place to get Abena M4's?

jj2jjj

Default Where would be the best place to get Abena M4's?

Hi, I live in the UK and am looking to start trying new brands of diapers. I have only ever used one (Cuddlz UK). I've heard a lot of good things about Abena M4's so I really want to try a sample pack and find a site or store that also sells the packs for future purchases

I came across a site called Incontinence Products & Continence Products Next Day | IncontinenceChoice.co.uk that sells a lot of different brands including Abena but I'd love to find more to compare prices, customer reviews and so on

Anybody have any ideas?

I get mine from Dorset Nursing Supplies... who are very helpful and reliable. They do the Abena bodystockings too which are pretty cool :-)

I have used Dorset Nursing and Incontinence Choice with no problems, can happily recommend both.

Save Express is my favourite though:
    | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

They are based out of Germany but have the cheapest prices and best selection, and delivery to the UK is usually quite quick.

Hi I get mine from Dorset nursing supplies who are very good and if you order before 2pm you wil get your nappies the next day.just be careful when ordering because the second time I placed an order I received the air plus which are cloth backed when I wanted the plastic backed one's so next time I will phone.arena m4s area great nappy very absorbent and very comfortable to wear even when wet.you wont be disappointed.

jj2jjj

Could you guys let me know what each of these companies display on the credit card invoice?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    Could you guys let me know what each of these companies display on the credit card invoice?
    I think "Dorset Nursing Supplies" is what that company is listed as. If you want something "innocent looking" on your CC statement, have you looked at Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by boroughbaby View Post
    Hi I get mine from Dorset nursing supplies who are very good and if you order before 2pm you wil get your nappies the next day.just be careful when ordering because the second time I placed an order I received the air plus which are cloth backed when I wanted the plastic backed one's so next time I will phone.arena m4s area great nappy very absorbent and very comfortable to wear even when wet.you wont be disappointed.
    I suspect they don't have any more of the plastic backed ones now, which is why the new ones would have been sent...

So far I've only ordered M4s from Drugstore.com. I've always received plastic-backed ones. I decided to order from Drugstore.com because you get free shipping even if you only order one package and you earn $1 in credit per $20, which you can use on future orders. Also, I've gotten M4s as cheap as $20 off there, which is the cheapest price I've ever seen them go for. They seem to regularly be on sale for $22.

I order Abenas (and almost everything else) from Incontinence Choice. You won't find anywhere cheaper in the UK. The credit card statement (and the packaging) will read "Choice Shops Ltd" and the packaging is discreet - plain boxes or black plastic, depending on the size of the package.

They are still doing plastic-backed Abenas (at least they were, as of about 4 weeks ago which is when I got my last order from them). They actually do the cloth backed as well, those are marked "Premium" and are more expensive. Go figure.

Kari

In the "States", Believe it or not, abuniverse.com has the best deal I've found on Abena M-4.
    You can get a case of 3 for $44.79 with free shipping.
    That's 42 count Abena PE (or plastic backed) M-4 diapers for a cost of $14.93 per package.
    BTW, if you look for the product number 4163 then you know your getting the right kind.
    Also, someone was concerned about CC statements.
    As for me, I don't care if it says DIAPERS 4 "KARI" (of course my real name)
    But I understand others have reasons for need for privacy.
    Consider getting a prepaid card and load it with enough cash at the store you get it from.
    That way, you have no statements to worry about.