Thread: Hi, All

Default Hi, All

Hi,

I've been voraciously reading the threads here as a guest on my iPhone. I discovered the site by searching for 'diaper' in an app I recently installed: Tapatalk. I really like the atmosphere here and how active it is!

I'm a 51-year-young DL guy with a wife and two teens. My wife and I sleep in separate rooms, so I have a good deal of privacy for my proclivity.

I chose the handle, InTraining, because it refers to a couple of my obsessions. After starting wearing diapers about four years ago and trying various styles, I've currently settled on an adult version of training pants that I wear every day. There's a site on the Web that takes JCP briefs and gives them 5 layers. They're thick enough to easily contain dribbles and more if I don't feel like running to the bathroom yet again. (I had total bladder control until this past year when I had prostatitis and now always dribble after bathroom visits/coffee/etc.)

I think the thick underwear fit with my internal age of probably around pre-school. Like a toddler+, I often feel like I messed up and so I'm always looking for ways to do better. I've never lost that curiosity of wanting to know 'Why?' Wikipanion is the most used app on my phone. So, I'm always 'In Training' to some degree.

My other interests are: software development, English Premier League football (soccer), chess, among other things.

Hi there. It's nice to see another member nearer my own age (I'm 45) and also IC. With the mention of English soccer, and me being English, I gotta ask - which team do you support?

Default Hi, All

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    With the mention of English soccer, and me being English, I gotta ask - which team do you support?
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I live in Northern Virginia near DC. In the previous season, I had regular access to EPL games on ESPN2 and Fox Soccer. I didn't have any connection with any city or team. I just knew what I liked - and that was the quality of the play at the top of the table (although, the quality varies tremendously from week to week for any team).

What finally got me rooting for a team was Chelsea's turnaround after sacking AVB. Matteo must be an incredible coach to take the underachieving team in disarray to winning the FA Cup and then the Champions League. I just loved the steely look in Drogba's eyes as he approached the goal for the deciding penalty kick against Bayern Munich. What a clutch player. Unfortunately, he's in China now. (A fortune for him, though.

So, I guess Chelsea is my team for now but I still root for the best play, whoever it is. I'm impressed with all the teams off to a good start this season.

My team is Manchester City. To finally win the Premiership title last year was just amazing.

Default Hi, All

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    My team is Manchester City. To finally win the Premiership title last year was just amazing.
    Yeah, they got off to a great start and then had so much drama around their star forwards in the middle of the season. And then to have the most dramatic final game I've ever seen. What a finish! And to see the scowl on Alex Ferguson's face when he heard of Aguero's winning goal in stoppage time. Priceless!

Is there a soccer (football) discussion area here?