Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

My name is Peter, I am a 16 year old teenager in Missoula, Montana. I enjoy wearing diapers, not sure why, but I think it started because i used to wet the bed, and wore Goonites until i was about 10 or 11. They are just so comfortable. Anyways, I hope to meet some great new friends here. I'm always open to talk with nice people. Send me a message anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterGKO View Post
    My name is Peter, I am a 16 year old teenager in Missoula, Montana. I enjoy wearing diapers, not sure why, but I think it started because i used to wet the bed, and wore Goonites until i was about 10 or 11. They are just so comfortable. Anyways, I hope to meet some great new friends here. I'm always open to talk with nice people. Send me a message anytime.
    Hey Peter! Welcome to ADISC!

I'm glad you've found our little home here, everyone is super friendly around here so it shouldn't be too hard for you to make new friends!

It will be easier to make friends if you post back with some of the things you really enjoy doing! I enjoy computer programming, and I am in a competition this weekend (the GCA3) also known as the 48 hour appathon! Of course I don't have high hopes of winning, I'm mostly doing this out of interest and for fun. I'm not much of an app programmer, but it gives me a good time to learn it all and put some of my ideas for games into action.

Hope you have been enjoying your time here, and can't wait to hear back from you!

- Lobie

Wassup? I'm sure you'll love it here! This is a great place to be for a TB, DL, AB, DF, BF, and whatever other diaper, wetting, and messing-related things you like! Also, in the Off-Topic forums, you can talk about whatever!

GreyEntity

Awesome a Grizzlie!!!!!!!!!
    Anyways welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay. You did a pretty good job on your intro better than me. I can't wait to see you level up! It's always nice to see a Grizlie in this part of the woods. Also what are interested in? Sports, videogames, etc.

Hi Peter! Welcome to the group!! It's always great to meet others who enjoy the same things. Makes you feel good knowing you're not the only one into diapers. Hope to see you around.

BabyGary