Thread: hi

Default hi

not sure what to put.
    my name is jake my hobby is scuba diving and i love the stories here.
    need abit of help i am a DL but i like to do some things that a AB likes so i am not sure which one i come under.

Quote Originally Posted by 4911651718 View Post
    not sure what to put.
    need abit of help i am a DL but i like to do some things that a AB likes so i am not sure which one i come under.
    Hi Jake Welcome to ADISC.

Yeah no doubt about it we have many nice stories in here. So Scuba Diving cool I always one to try one but I can't swim so I don't have a nerve to do it. Well that is only you can resolve it but if yu're enjoy

Default hi

Welcome to ADISC!

BTW, I sure hope you user name isn't your Social Security number or phone number! . If it is, I think I'd be changing it ASAP!

no it is none of thos each number one or two of them is a letter like 4=d 9=i 1=a 16=p 5=e 17=r 18=s

Default hi

Ahh... Clever, but how is anyone to figure that out unless you tell them?

i guess i have to spread the word. if nothing else it will be a good ice breaker
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Sep-2012 at 22:02. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Always good to try new things, so experiment with some AB things and who knows where it will take you. Welcome to the group!

BabyGary

Quote Originally Posted by 4911651718 View Post
    not sure what to put.
    scuba diving, that's cool, I've always wanted to try it. I've snorkeled a few times but that's it. Where's you favorite place to dive?