Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your take on this?

Default Your take on this?

Police: Man again tries to entice caregivers into changing diaper | Local News - WMUR Home

now my family has another reason to hate me

A man previously convicted of indecent exposure after faking a brain injury to entice in-home nurses to change his diaper is at it again, police said.

Hampton police said Eric Carrier, 24, responded to a Craigslist.org ad offering child care services. The woman who placed the ad became suspicious after Carrier interviewed her, and she called police.

"She was quite concerned about a response to a Craigslist ad that she put in for child care services," Deputy Chief Richard Sawyer said.

Hampton police said the woman told them that Carrier claimed he had a brain injury and needed help. The woman told police she agreed to meet with Carrier for an interview, and Carrier explained his condition.

"He wore medical diapers due to the medical condition that he claimed," Sawyer said.

The woman told police she had her suspicions, but it wasn't until the end of the interview that she became concerned.

"At the conclusion of the interview, he stated that he was very uncomfortable and needed to have his diaper changed, at which time the victim became very uncomfortable and asked him to leave," Sawyer said.

The woman called police and gave them a description of the man and his vehicle. Police said that led them to Carrier, who had been arrested in Hooksett in July 2011 and charged with five counts of indecent exposure for engaging in similar behavior.

He was convicted of indecent exposure in connection with that case on July 30, 2012.

Bail was set at $10,000 cash.

i had to leave the room after it showed on the news

This guy has serious issues and needs help. It is sad that there are people like this out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    This guy has serious issues and needs help. It is sad that there are people like this out there.

it happened two towns over

Ugh. This type of thing makes my blood boil and my stomach turn. It gives diaper wearers a bad name and further enforces the false idea in peoples's minds that we are a bunch of sickos. He has no idea how wrong what he's doing is. I'll dissect however much I can before I feel too angry or sick to continue.

1. Faking a brain injury? That's stupid and makes it harder for people with actual conditions to find good care because the people are too afraid of ending up with a pervert like this guy.

2. Asking to have his diaper changed after an interview. I just... The level of how stupid and wrong this is goes off the charts. I mean, really...?

3. Doing this multiple times after getting caught the first time. Wasn't one lesson enough buddy? I mean... you got caught red handed once, and yet you try it again? I just... I hope you get locked up or something. Either that or become a productive member of society and not a lying pervert.

GreyEntity

One word comess to mind: YUCK!! This is why it's so hard to tell your parents about bring TB/DL.

Oh Boy....Almost every time a diaper wearer (for whatever reason) hits the media, it comes off as either them being a pervert or very mentally unstable.
    Now, as for this fellow. Give your head a shake. If your looking for someone to change you for whatever reason, your going at it the wrong way. Join a personals site and find like minded people.

Why the hell does it always have to be something like that in the news makes us look like pedophiles, sex offenders, or fucked up people in general. Like that guy who was a judge or some shit who was sending pictures of him in diapers to some little girl. I think he had a website if I'm not mistaken. It's always the smallest part of this community making the whole look like shit. Someone should go over to his house with a ball peen hammer and give him a real reason to claim brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Oh Boy....Almost every time a diaper wearer (for whatever reason) hits the media, it comes off as either them being a pervert or very mentally unstable.
    Now, as for this fellow. Give your head a shake. If your looking for someone to change you for whatever reason, your going at it the wrong way. Join a personals site and find like minded people.
    Uhh, I think the reason this guy sounds unstable and perverted is because he is. The media hasn't put any slant on this, or most other incidents with diapers in the media. The truth is that these people are unstable and sometimes perverted.

Also, we shouldn't beat people with hammers, anything like that. The sad fact is that our community will most likely always be associated with these sickos. Why? Because the average ones like us are NORMAL people... Just like most everyone else in the world, we try to avoid unnecessary public attention. In our cases it is even more important than that dude or woman cheating on his/her spouse, or that cop who occasionally sparks up with his friends at parties. What we do is apparently something more sinister, so we have to be extra cautious.

Just to sum things up, if a bunch of us decided to go on TV, assuming we didn't do things to make us stand out, we just fit in with a crowd... Do you really think we'd look normal going on TV? No, we'd look like we wanted to be made a spectacle of, no matter how much we preached otherwise. Also, WHO of us would volunteer to do this TV show? Most likely the only people to volunteer would be the ones we wouldn't want representing us..

We just need to forget about these idiots making us look bad. There's all kinds of them. Murderers and especially mass-murderers make gun-owners look bad. Those nasty people who let their dogs poo everywhere and leave it make dog-owners look bad. It's just unfortunate that these diaper wearing nut-job escapees from the cuckoos nest make our community especially bad, only because of the undergarments we choose to wear.

People like this make us look bad. The nerve the guy has to respond to a woman offering child (not adult) care and then ask her to change his diaper... Just sick.

He clearly needs mental help and I hope with this most recent event he will be able to receive it.

This is the price we pay for our seclusion. If we were as out as gay people, people would know us as reasonable people, but they don't know us at all. Of course, it's the nature of what we do, and it's not something we wish to wear on our sleeve. It a sexual fetish, and so for that very reason, we keep it to ourselves, confined to our bedrooms, so to speak. Unfortunately it only takes one sick-o to make us look bad, because no one really knows us. Now, they only know him.