Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello. ^_^

Default Hello. ^_^

Alright so I've never done an intro post before so yeah just fyi...

Name= @#@#$% D. #$%#%^^ (sorry internet)

Age= Just about 19

Intrests.

1. Architecture- Mainly monolithic. Preferably concrete...Not sure why...

2. Literature- Books books books, old books history, specific stuff or non specific stuff as long as it's written,carved,molded,welded,cut,or otherwise imppressed upon in the shape of words english or otherwise.

3. Numbered lists.

4. Gaming- Mainly computer gaming (for the rts games). Althogh I do have an xbox for things like COD and Halo.

5. Technology- Any. No really any tech it's awsome, but I'll admit I have a special place in my heart for robotics.

6. Sex & chocolate- No not the book but I do like chocolate
    And I have a ... ... ... "purely intelectual" intrest in all things of a pervy nature, The science of human atraction and all that.

7. <insert diaper comments here>

8. Other stuff too but I imagine y'all are getting tired of reading all this so I'll cut list here...

-Did I forget anything?-

So I've never done an intro post before, how did it go? If it does look kind of strange it is because I was trying to keep this from becoming either a job application or a personal ad... Sooo yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MiscDW View Post

Age= Just about 19

Intrests.

2. Literature- Books books books, old books history, specific stuff or non specific stuff as long as it's written,carved,molded,welded,cut,or otherwise imppressed upon in the shape of words english or otherwise.

3. Numbered lists.

4. Gaming- Mainly computer gaming (for the rts games). Althogh I do have an xbox for things like COD and Halo.

5. Technology- Any. No really any tech it's awsome, but I'll admit I have a special place in my heart for robotics.

And I have a ... ... ... "purely intelectual" intrest in all things of a pervy nature, The science of human atraction and all that.

8. Other stuff too but I imagine y'all are getting tired of reading all this so I'll cut list here...

-Did I forget anything?-

So I've never done an intro post before, how did it go? If it does look kind of strange it is because I was trying to keep this from becoming either a job application or a personal ad... Sooo yeah.
    Welcome to the site MiscDW!

Yes! Another literature enthusiast! You'll fit in just fine here. :P

I hope you enjoy the site, and what your greeting was superb.

Age= Just about 19

Intrests.

3. Numbered lists.

-Did I forget anything?-

Hi @#@#$% D. #$%#%^^ Welcome to ADISC.

Well honest opinion? Very good an in fact a unique intro I haven't seen that A+ for originality. It will be rude if I'm not introducing myself my name is:*censored by CIA* but people call me Archer though. Literature I love them although my collection is mostly politics,military,cars,history. Nice another Xbox user I am an avid Xbox user I enjoy all games but mostly I play FPS(COD and Halo and Battlefield) and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). But I'm not exactly technological person I don't know how to use computer I live in a cave.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hello MiscDW welcome to ADISC. I love technology and gadgets too. Robotics is very awesome.

3. Numbered lists.
    LOL, But of course because bullets are so undefining. I'm surprised that wasn't higher priority on the list. ^_^

Yes well I usually just do bulleted lists but I thought I'd spoil you guys!

Ps. Do you actively engage in robot related activities? Or is it more like a mild hobby? Just curious.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi @#@#$% D. #$%#%^^ Welcome to ADISC.

Well honest opinion? Very good an in fact a unique intro I haven't seen that A+ for originality. It will be rude if I'm not introducing myself my name is:*censored by CIA* but people call me Archer though. Literature I love them although my collection is mostly politics,military,cars,history. Nice another Xbox user I am an avid Xbox user I enjoy all games but mostly I play FPS(COD and Halo and Battlefield) and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). But I'm not exactly technological person I don't know how to use computer I live in a cave.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

You mention politics, current or classic? Region? I myself have several books on american foreign policy written right around WWII, I find not just the content intresting but the way they are written, back when politicly correct-ness didn't exist.

Btw thanks for the positive intro review I was really fretting about that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Welcome to the site MiscDW!

Yes! Another literature enthusiast! You'll fit in just fine here. :P

I hope you enjoy the site, and what your greeting was superb.
    Thank you! ^_^

it is more a mild hobby, i enjoy watching what others build. I used to build when I was younger and had more time, but nothing too spectacular.

I'm sure you've seen this from Univ of Penn, still pretty cool IMO:

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    it is more a mild hobby, i enjoy watching what others build. I used to build when I was younger and had more time, but nothing too spectacular.

I'm sure you've seen this from Univ of Penn, still pretty cool IMO:

That's pretty cool, I'll admit I have not seen that before but I Tend to focus on things like big hydraulic "things" (No, not THOSE things! >_< ) For instance my dream is to someday build something similar to the big tarantula from "Wild Wild West" except not as ridulous... ... ... ... ... Ok a maybe a bit More ridiculous but for a good reason! But yeah any suggestions?

You mention politics, current or classic? Region? I myself have several books on american foreign policy written right around WWII, I find not just the content intresting but the way they are written, back when politicly correct-ness didn't exist.

Btw thanks for the positive intro review I was really fretting about that...
    Well I do International Politics and mostly is from post-war to current date. Well I'm specializing about WWII. And yeah I think back then everything is simple there aren't "politicly correct" things.

Ah seriously that Intro is very unique I haven't seen anything like that.

That's pretty cool, I'll admit I have not seen that before but I Tend to focus on things like big hydraulic "things" (No, not THOSE things! >_< ) For instance my dream is to someday build something similar to the big tarantula from "Wild Wild West" except not as ridulous... ... ... ... ... Ok a maybe a bit More ridiculous but for a good reason! But yeah any suggestions?
    That would be awesome, make sure you invite me too see it if you ever build it. Have you built anything yet, or just concepts?

LittleDrummerGirl

Age= Just about 19

Intrests.

3. Numbered lists.

-Did I forget anything?-

This is definitely a thurough and adequate (to say the least) intro post. It's much better than mine was! What do you mean by 'monolithic' architecture? I'm big in to architecture and engineering, but I'm basically clueless about it >.< ...

Anyways, welcome to the forum, MiscDW!! Does DW mean you're a Whovian?