Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, I'm new here.
    I'm 18 and been into diapers for some time, but bought them only twice. I only sleep with plushies but never got enough courage to wear diapers at home.... I'm waiting until I go to university to have some privacy since I don't get much of that at home.

Quote Originally Posted by firelordzuko View Post
    Hi, I'm new here.
    I'm 18 and been into diapers for some time, but bought them only twice. I only sleep with plushies but never got enough courage to wear diapers at home.... I'm waiting until I go to university to have some privacy since I don't get much of that at home.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah wearing in the home is hard especially if you still live with your families I did it but very rare when nobody at home. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Sure, I guess Im just too shy Anyway I like films and motion pictures in genral and I hope to be a filmmaker one day. I also like books (Tolkien is the best! ) and comics. I love travelling and sightseeing and while I travel somewhere I take photos or shoot videos. Im a big fan of animation, especially My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Avatar tha Last Airbender plus Legend of Korra. Oh and I have suspicion to have AS ...And thats it, I guess

Sure, I guess Im just too shy Anyway I like films and motion pictures in genral and I hope to be a filmmaker one day. I also like books (Tolkien is the best! ) and comics. I love travelling and sightseeing and while I travel somewhere I take photos or shoot videos. Im a big fan of animation, especially My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Avatar tha Last Airbender plus Legend of Korra. Oh and I have suspicion to have AS ...And thats it, I guess
    Nah it's okay first time is always hard. I'm into film a lot. So what kind of movies you like? Well I'm into all genres but mostly I see Action,Thriller,Comedy,War as for favorite movies well that is too long to write here. Well good luck on being a filmmaker.

Yeah I also likes book mostly non-fiction but I also thriller novel as well(Fatherland is a good one). Well I say I love traveling but I haven't doing it often maybe later in my life. I guess so seems your username is firelordzuko. Well another Bronies! well don't worry we have tons of it here(literally).

Nice to talk to you well I hope we see each other more in here.

I like fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, drama and action the most (but I like any kind genre as long as its well written/filmed) both for films and books... And Ive noticed, there is a lot of bronies, more than I anticipated actually
    Thank you for very nice welcome. See you around!

I like fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, drama and action the most (but I like any kind genre as long as its well written/filmed) both for films and books... And Ive noticed, there is a lot of bronies, more than I anticipated actually
    Thank you for very nice welcome. See you around!
    Yeah I agree as long as the films(or books) is good I definitely watch it. I don't quite surprised really since from my experience Bronies is everywhere(literally). I found Bronies at some forum that I couldn't believe they have Bronies in there. Yeah see you around and if you want to ask something or just simple chat feel free to contact me.

PaddedPanda

hey Welcome!! OMG finally a person who I know on here who likes MLP: FIM, Sci-fi, Filming, comics and books! Sweet! Def be good friends. Feel free to take lok around the site and post whenever you feel need even if you just want chat about something! Welcome!

Hi, I'm new here.
    Hey zuko! Welcome to ADISC

When I was 18 I had only bought diapers a couple times as well, it's hard to have the time, and courage to wear. It can be quite nerve wracking :P

I've gotten over it now though, or maybe it's just that my Mom knows now...

What do you plan on taking at University? I'm taking Computer Science, and Math; enjoying it quite well.

Can't wait to hear back from ya, and hope to see you enjoying yourself around the fora.

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPanda View Post
    hey Welcome!! OMG finally a person who I know on here who likes MLP: FIM, Sci-fi, Filming, comics and books! Sweet! Def be good friends. Feel free to take lok around the site and post whenever you feel need even if you just want chat about something! Welcome!
    There is a rather active group for MLP: FiM right here.

Hi, I'm new here.
    It does take a LOT of courage. I've thought about it several times before making my purchase just this year. I'm new myself. I saw in some other posts that you like some sci-fi or fantasy, me too. Hopefully we can chat some about that.