Thread: Hey there peoples!

Default Hey there peoples!

Hi there,

My name's Sean and i'm a 29 year old guy from Hamilton. It's taken me forever to actually introduce myself to any community. I fit in a little in both AD and DL and have felt some form of it for as long as I can remember. It's changed a bit over the years. I've told a fair amount of people about it in my life, which has come back to bite me in butt a couple times.
    Since I'm so much more then just a little one, my other interests are gaming, mostly on ps3, Going for coffee walks, Biking, Hiking, movies, science, myths, ........ect. I have a lot of interests. Just ask. :-) I also enjoy writing and have written a few short stories about AR. Hoping to write more again.
    Just looking for friends to talk too, and help those that are having a rough time with the problems this particular quirk can cause. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Hi there,

My name's Sean and i'm a 29 year old guy from Hamilton. It's taken me forever to actually introduce myself to any community. I fit in a little in both AD and DL and have felt some form of it for as long as I can remember. It's changed a bit over the years. I've told a fair amount of people about it in my life, which has come back to bite me in butt a couple times.
    Since I'm so much more then just a little one, my other interests are gaming, mostly on ps3, Going for coffee walks, Biking, Hiking, movies, science, myths, ........ect. I have a lot of interests. Just ask. :-) I also enjoy writing and have written a few short stories about AR. Hoping to write more again.
    Just looking for friends to talk too, and help those that are having a rough time with the problems this particular quirk can cause. :-)
    Hi Sean welcome to ADISC.

Yeah it's okay first intro always hard but good thing you introduce yourself. So what kind of games you like to play? I enjoy anything but mostly I play FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing(Forza Motorsport!) oh as you can see I'm more to Xbox. I love movies as well I enjoy all genre but I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War,Comedy. Myths...that is unique so you like to test myth or what? Just wondering. Oh so you have another interest you like to share?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hi there,

Hey there, Legion! Welcome to ADISC!

Since you told me to ask, and because I probably would anyway because it's what I do... What is an AD? And... what is a coffee walk? I assume the first one may have been a typo for meaning AB, and if so, I apologize. I didn't mean to point out your typo. But I honestly don't know what a coffee walk is. I can't stand coffee... or walking... so it may be something I am not interested in, but I am still curious as to what it is.

As far as writing stories, meeting friends, and helping others... this is a great place for all three, so I am sure you will enjoy it, and I am sure we will enjoy having you hear.

Let me ask you to do me a favor... don't just hide in the shadows for another year. Jump right on in and become a part of the community. It is much more fun for everyone when new people just jump on in. Enjoy ADISC! And welcome again.

Hey, just a heads up. I'm new to the whole world of forums. So, if i post something wrong or in the wrong place, let me know. :-)
    I enjoy just about kind of game. Favorites are FPS (F.E.A.R. series rocks!), RPG (skyrim, dragons dogma) and a few fighting ones. As long as I can crash, i'll play a racing game. As for myths, I meant old world myths mostly. Greek, Roman, Egyptian. Also consider myself a bit of a vampire buff. I went through a phase where I couldn't learn enough.

Yeah, I meant adult baby. Usually I'm on the ball with typos. lol. My coffee walks usually take me to Tim Hortons. (Mmmmm) and then around the downtown area. You can usually catch me singing along to my mp3 player. Helps me relax and it's some time alone, as I live with two room mates.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And yes monkeyalex, I'm won't lurk in the shadows ay longer. Suppose it took me so long, partially due to my social anxitey. It makes it very difficult to meet new people. :-(

Hey, just a heads up. I'm new to the whole world of forums. So, if i post something wrong or in the wrong place, let me know. :-)
    And yes monkeyalex, I'm won't lurk in the shadows ay longer. Suppose it took me so long, partially due to my social anxitey. It makes it very difficult to meet new people. :-(
    The best way to determine whether or not a post belongs in the forum you are about to post it in is to check the brief descriptions on the main "home" page beside each forum link. If you're still not sure, some of the forums have an "About this Forum" Sticky at the top of the list when you open them. If you still can't figure it out, then post a request with a brief description of what you are wanting to post about, and a staff member can point you in the right direction. Or just ask me

That's great to hear that you got over your nerves and dived in. Most of us don't bite, and those that do only have their baby teeth, so it's not too bad.

I enjoy just about kind of game. Favorites are FPS (F.E.A.R. series rocks!), RPG (skyrim, dragons dogma) and a few fighting ones. As long as I can crash, i'll play a racing game. As for myths, I meant old world myths mostly. Greek, Roman, Egyptian. Also consider myself a bit of a vampire buff. I went through a phase where I couldn't learn enough.

Yeah, I meant adult baby. Usually I'm on the ball with typos. lol. My coffee walks usually take me to Tim Hortons. (Mmmmm) and then around the downtown area. You can usually catch me singing along to my mp3 player. Helps me relax and it's some time alone, as I live with two room mates.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And yes monkeyalex, I'm won't lurk in the shadows ay longer. Suppose it took me so long, partially due to my social anxitey. It makes it very difficult to meet new people. :-(
    Yeah it's okay people in here are nice if you do a mistake they will tell you in very polite. If you have any question you can ask LMA(he is our Newbie Helper beside Lobie). But you can ask me too..

I play F.E.A.R too but I'm prefer with COD series or sometimes Battlefield. I'm not a big fan of RPG but I play Skyrim although maybe not as good as you are. Oh I am also enjoy Flight Simulator(Ace Combat, Il-2 etc) and for racing games my favorite will be Forza Motorsport although PGR is a nice game too. But I'm quite disappointed with NFS though.

Oh I see so you like history? I like history especially 20th Century upwards and my specialty is World War II(well any wars in 20th century to be honest). Well I'm rarely going outside for coffee but if I do I go to Starbucks(But not very often since they're expensive and I'm still student). Yeah I did that too especially in my room with headset on ears and as you expect bathroom.

Well it is nice to talk to you and I hope we can see each other very often in here.