Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So How do you bring up Diapers to some one.

Default So How do you bring up Diapers to some one.

Looks like I may have a new sub She is also trans and seems very open. just looking for a bit of advice on what would be the best way to bring up ageplay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBinks View Post
    Looks like I may have a new sub She is also trans and seems very open. just looking for a bit of advice on what would be the best way to bring up ageplay!!!
    Ok..... i believe that i just read in another thread, and please correct me if i am wrong; but you are or have already transitioned m2f.... and further more, you are saying that you have a "submissive" who is like you..... my i then assume (and i just hate that word) that you are a/her Dominant...

if i have all of that sort-of nebulous stuff correct, then it is my opinion, backed up by a whole lot of time as a submissive myself, that you should just assertively "tell" your sub what she is going to do next for you in order to please you.... she may chafe a bit, but she will probably live it, and you for it..

I was going to say this in private but if she's a real sub then you'll have no problem bringing this subject up and her doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post

if i have all of that sort-of nebulous stuff correct, then it is my opinion, backed up by a whole lot of time as a submissive myself, that you should just assertively "tell" your sub what she is going to do next for you in order to please you.... she may chafe a bit, but she will probably live it, and you for it..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    I was going to say this in private but if she's a real sub then you'll have no problem bringing this subject up and her doing it.
    No no no no no no!!!

Anyone who uses 'if she's a real sub' and then puts demands on someone is wrong. And that's my final opinion on the matter.

In a loving and healthy relationship, whether there is power exchange or not, you *talk* about what you're interested in, and what they're interested in, and whether both your interests are compatible!

If someone turned around to me and said 'you'll do this because you're a x, and if you don't you're not a true x' then I'll tell them exactly where to go, and any *person* whether they be male, female, trans, dom or sub should do the same. Telling someone that they're not a 'real' whatever if they don't do something, in my opinion might well be bordering on abuse. You can't play on someones self-chosen (and self-defined) position in life to make them do things that might well be unsavoury to them!

To the OP: Just bring it up with her, like all the other 'how do I tell?' threads on here say. The power exchange aspect, or the fact that one (or more) of you might be transitioning (or have done so), really doesn't make a difference. You're in an adult, respectful relationship now. If she can't accept you for liking diapers, or age play, then either you come to some sort of compromise, or you break up - same as any other relationship.

Default So How do you bring up Diapers to some one.

I would say something, but Talula covered it. Just ask her if she's interested.

being 58 years young;
    and having lived both as man and woman;
    i believe that i shall let my advice to the OP stand on the merits of my life-long proclivities as submissive and slave....

being 58 years young;
    i believe that i shall let my advice to the OP stand on the merits of my life-long proclivities as submissive and slave....
    And as a young woman with a very strong desire not to stand by and watch people be abused or bullied; I'm going to tell you again that I think you're wrong. Your age or gender doesn't make you more right, or more wrong. If you disagree with me then please tell me why. This is a place for everyone to learn; both to learn other people's viewpoints (and their reasoning behind it) and a place to learn how to accept that you're wrong (not you specifically, in the collective sense).

I am really interested to hear why you think that that's a good way of doing things.

Okay before this gets out of hand I will bring it up with her that I am AB/DL and I will be nice and give her the option of being Diapered.

being 58 years young;
    This isn't the first time you've given bad advice and tried to claim that as a result of your age and your transgenderedness, that you're right. You're also incredibly condescending x.x