Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 A Disappointment

Default Dry 24/7 A Disappointment

Well... I love how thick these diapers are and I love that they are white. However They are just to big for my small hips and body.

What would you guys suggest for me? I like my diapers thick and only white!!

I am 5' 5" and I way 119 lbs with a hip size of about 27-28" I believe. Any suggestions are appreciated, but again the diaper has to be white, it is a personal thing.

Adult medium tend to fit really big if you are on the small end of the scale, and yet adult small diapers are a lot smaller. I used to be about your size (a year or two ago) and I thought I needed to get adult small diapers only to find out that they didn't really fit all that well. I would try an adult small but don't buy a case or anything.

Attends makes plain white briefs in size small but they are not too great for the most part (especially the breathable kind). Tranquility slimline and ATN come in small and are worth a try. Tena are great, but I think the small is actually green rather than white. Below is a good selection of briefs that come in small and plain white. Abena is not plain white, but also not overly colorful or printed and they are likely the thickest diapers that come in small.

I would also not give up on mediums yet, try the small to see how they fit, but other brands of medium do not rise so high as dry 24/7 which is pretty big so that as they get wet it doesn't compress your lower parts.

Youth Fitted Briefs

While smalls might be better for you in general, you'd probably be okay with mediums. However, Dry 24/7 bumped up their sizing so that what was a large is now a medium and what were mediums and smalls went away altogether. Patrick1776 had some fair suggestions. You might also consider Bambino Biancos. Get a sample pack so you don't plunk down a bunch of money for something that also might not fit properly.

I'm getting more used to it. It feels better if I wear them underneath some pants to push them up. This is why I am glad that I ordered the sample pack, it gives me more time to experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    I'm getting more used to it. It feels better if I wear them underneath some pants to push them up. This is why I am glad that I ordered the sample pack, it gives me more time to experiment.
    That's why you get a onesie...they work great...

B

PaddedPuppy

With that waist size, depending on brands you are between small and medium sizes. Small dry 24/7s (old mediums) in my opinion are better than the mediums they have now and would most probably fit you perfectly, but they are blue so not what you are looking for.

If I was you I would try to get a medium that has quite a small fit, for example the bambino bianco/cuddlz drydayz. If you were to pick a small size you get a smaller absorbency limit.

As already suggested, you could get a onesie and stick with the dry 24/7s, but it will mean spending more money, only being able to get a good fit when you wear a onesie, which isn't always practical, and if they don't feel tight enough its likely that you aren't getting the correct fit around the legs, making you more likely to leak.

I have a similar waist size and I think that M4s work well, the tapes do have to be done up tight to get a good fit but when they do fit they do so nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    I have a similar waist size and I think that M4s work well, the tapes do have to be done up tight to get a good fit but when they do fit they do so nicely.
    They're not pure white, which may or may not be a problem. They've got that funky linear design on them, which I don't really mind but it's worth mentioning.

I had my first wetting today, they seemed to hold up pretty well. Unfortunately I almost got caught by my snooping brother. Fortunately though he is pretty clueless when it comes to things like diapers and fetishes lol so I got away yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    They're not pure white, which may or may not be a problem. They've got that funky linear design on them, which I don't really mind but it's worth mentioning.
    Yeah but it's not a babyish print so I didn't think it would matter that they're not 100% white.