Thread: am i a Adult Baby ?

Default am i a Adult Baby ?

Hy guys, i think of myself as a Diaperlover, but i also enjoy wearing my footed pyjama from jumpinjammerz and a onesie and sometimes just for fun putting my nuk 5 into my mouth,
    so thats the reason im asking myself is it possible that im not a diaperlover anymore and just became a adultbaby ?

what do you guys'n'girls think ?

I guess that you have, in a way. If you feel 'little' as I think AB's refer to this as, or prefer being in a child/babylike state, then chances are that you are an adult baby. I'm guessing on this one as my partner is AB whilst I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by windelfuchs View Post
    Hy guys, i think of myself as a Diaperlover, but i also enjoy wearing my footed pyjama from jumpinjammerz and a onesie and sometimes just for fun putting my nuk 5 into my mouth,
    so thats the reason im asking myself is it possible that im not a diaperlover anymore and just became a adultbaby ?

what do you guys'n'girls think ?

I'm in my footie's from the Footie Factory everynight along with my diapie and plastic pants. Also take my bottle of juice and afterwards take my paci and go off

to dreamland.

The adult baby is primarily focused on regression. Do you feel little? If yes, than you are most likely and AB. How does your pacifier and your pjs make you feel? Are they props you only use during sex, or are they attachment items, or possibly things that effect your self perception in a highly significant way. If your have the latter kind of attachment to them you are probably an AB.

OH NO! I am afraid you're doomed, it appears you are an AB. Well, fortunatly for you being an AB doesn't have any terrible ramifications. It's just a word for identifying how you feel. Being an AB doesn't make you a bad person or any weirder than we already are.

On the upside though being an AB has it's perks, for starters you are allowed to act very childish. Give a try at some regression, snuggling with a plushy can be very comforting. Do you have any toys? I like playing with my building blocks and watching Saturday morning cartoons.

It doesn't matter what you call yourself just do what feels right.

I suspect that many or most of us, especially males, start out as diaper lovers, and then, over a period of time, become more aware of babyish things and enjoy experimenting and experiencing these things. As a result, we become stronger in these desires. This certainly has been my case, though I love wearing and using my diapers, so they come first, but I have also enjoyed feeling like a toddler/baby and drinking from a bottle, etc. It's a progression that starts at point A and over time, travels to point B, still containing point A.

I think that there's a lot of people, who're AB and DL "all in one." Basically we'd see differencies between AB and DL as sexual concept (DL) and emotional (mental) concept (AB.) AB search for "be baby" and DL search for sexual discharge. Hope I'm not confused, just I'm a few mixed, hehehehehe

But I don't like baby food, clothes too... But if calls me something, is diaper discipline game, diaperbondage etc.

Another is I don't like to shitting into diaper.

Not necessarily so.

I am a PL (Pacifier Lover) and I don't regress, when I am sucking a pacifier. I do it for the comfort and oral sensation.

Thomas