Thread: Introduction to myself

Default Introduction to myself

Hello everybody,

I am honored to join this forum.

I'm a 32 yr old male who enjoys working on computers, playing video games, music, and just about anything in both the geek & nerd world. Married happily.

I am at a great time in my life where I am continuously trying to get in shape, and although going slowly, I'm going steady.

Always looking to uncover nutritional truths, and not only weight loss techniques, but safe educated lifestyle tips to better one's health. I find the more I dive into seeking a healthy lifestyle, the more myths I uncover.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anybody has as long as it's nothing icky or creepy

Many Thanks!

-CuteShyLaugh

Hello and welcome to our community. I'm 39, married hapilly, and am into computer geeky stuff too. The only thing that you are into that I'm not, but should be is healthy lifestyle (lol). Glad you can join us.

Hi cuteshylaugh, Nice to meet you! Welcome. I too am a computer nerd and I am 31. I also like music. And as you probably guessed by my name I like cars too. I too have been working on getting in shape and a more heathy lifestyle. I have been dieting and working out. Some of my medications caused me too gain weight, which is a pain

Nice too meet you too HokieABDL.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteshylaugh View Post
    Hello everybody,

I'm a 32 yr old male who enjoys working on computers, playing video games, music, and just about anything in both the geek & nerd world. Married happily.

I am at a great time in my life where I am continuously trying to get in shape, and although going slowly, I'm going steady.

Always looking to uncover nutritional truths, and not only weight loss techniques, but safe educated lifestyle tips to better one's health. I find the more I dive into seeking a healthy lifestyle, the more myths I uncover.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anybody has as long as it's nothing icky or creepy

Many Thanks!

-CuteShyLaugh
    Hi CuteShyLaugh welcome to ADISC.

Well unlike those two guys I'm only half your age. I hope that doesn't matter. So what kind of games you like to play? I enjoy anything but mostly I play FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing(Forza Motorsport!) oh as you can see I'm more to Xbox. Oh and what kind of your music you like to listen? If you open my playlist there are variety in there but mostly is Hip-Hop,R&B,Rap.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteshylaugh View Post
    Hello everybody,

Many Thanks!

-CuteShyLaugh
    Hey CSL! Welcome to ADISC!

I'm a computer scientist (well, almost have my BSc.) do you like to just repair computers? or do you do any other work as well.

I'm not too much of a gamer, but I love geek culture in that sense! I do like some games (more recently Dustforce!), once you get to know me you will notice I have short spans of addiction to a small handful of games at a time, haha. What are some of your favourites?

Hope you find everything you are looking for around here, and if you have any questions feel free to contact any staff member, or post in the requests forum (for all staff to see).

I look forward to hearing back from you!

- Lobie

Kool on the healthy lifestyle. I bike rude a lot and now getting into running. Live to hear some of your healthy meals to try.

I feel very welcomed, many thanks!

For video games, I enjoy PC and all console platforms, but my gaming heart belongs to Nintendo, even moreso their older titles. I'm a die hard Zelda / Mario fan, and although Skyward Sword is an exception, some of the recent Zelda titles have been lackluster for me compared to older ones.

I was addicted to World of Warcraft for awhile, have 9 characters at level 80, 1 at 85, and stopped after Cataclysm came out as I didn't like much what the expansion did to mechanics of the game. It had been downhill ever since Wrath of the Lich King, and that was the final blow for me, lol.

I'm also a huge fan of the Guitar Hero series.

As far as computer work, I specialize in troubleshooting program hiccups, database corruption, and trying my best to educate users who constantly ruin their Operating Systems ... I have also built probably about 20 PCs for myself, and about the same for other friends, just as a hobby.

One of my favorite recipes I've been using as a breakfast recently is:

1 cup milk (or coconut milk)
    1 tablespoon peanut butter (or almond butter)
    1 banana (frozen)
    1 scoop protein powder (whey or hemp) or if you can't find a high quality powder w/o additives, just use 1 organic raw egg making sure you wash the outside of the shell first.

Blend away and drink! about 450 calories, contains protein, natural carbohydrates and fats to energize you for the day!

Hey whats up. .....My name is Thomas....I love Music, Computers (My Profession), Conversation, Anime and TV, the outdoors, performance cars and racing in general, Philosophy, Mathematics, Psychology and of course diapers and childish things. I also love going to the gym and doing physical exercise often. I've thought about getting back into a training regiment because i need to lose probably 20 lbs. I'm cool with being a little overweight because i have too much school and work to pay attention right now. However, once i get more time to myself then there will be a slight change in diet and triple the gym time....Can't wait.... I'm seeing a pattern in this thread of relative interests, lol. That's a good thing....Welcome to the site.

I'm fairly new to anime... VERY new... I haven't even seen the benchmarks Trigun or Cowboy Bepop, but I started watching "Excel Saga" and it's hilarious! I do want to see the first 2 I mentioned as well as "Samurai Champloo" too.