Thread: Hello ADISC Community.

Default Hello ADISC Community.

My name is plasticsounds. I am an older ab/dl that has been wearing diapers since after I was potty trained at around 4 years old. I have joined your community to find out more about the origins of my feelings and to try and incorporate them into my life.

It has been difficult to express my feelings both verbally and physically. I am married and my wife knows I am and ab/dl, but she does not participate. I also have young child who will always remain uninformed.

All of my activities take place in an empty house, when the family is away. I have a stash hiding place that my wife knows about. She is understanding about my needs but very confused about what this is all about. Since I told her, we have not talked about it at all.

I live a normal life otherwise and am very happy with my circumstances. I do wish I could include my wife in the fun, but there is no sense in pushing my limits. There is not a very positive reputation for ab/dl people in the real world. It's sad, really. I'm sure the world would be a happier place if we were all well padded and protected.

Thank you for your time.

plasticsounds

Hi Plasticsounds,
    Welcome and we're glad to have you. Hope to learn more about your interests outside of this community.We have a few things in common. We're both 42 and we're both married. I see your from Cal. What area southern or north? If you don't want to say I understand. I visit southern frequently. Anyhow, welcome!

I live in southern California. Notice the lower case 's' in southern. No matter what the north thinks, we are all one state. Sorry for getting political.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    My name is plasticsounds. I am an older ab/dl that has been wearing diapers since after I was potty trained at around 4 years old. I have joined your community to find out more about the origins of my feelings and to try and incorporate them into my life.

It has been difficult to express my feelings both verbally and physically. I am married and my wife knows I am and ab/dl, but she does not participate. I also have young child who will always remain uninformed.

All of my activities take place in an empty house, when the family is away. I have a stash hiding place that my wife knows about. She is understanding about my needs but very confused about what this is all about. Since I told her, we have not talked about it at all.

I live a normal life otherwise and am very happy with my circumstances. I do wish I could include my wife in the fun, but there is no sense in pushing my limits. There is not a very positive reputation for ab/dl people in the real world. It's sad, really. I'm sure the world would be a happier place if we were all well padded and protected.

Thank you for your time.

plasticsounds
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC

So, what is it that you like to do, enjoy any hobbies?

I'm in TaeKwon-Do (2nd degree black belt) and although I'm quite inactive right now (which is due to University), I'll be going back once I have more time. I'm in University for a BSc. in Computer Science, and hopefully I can find a programming position so that I can make lots of good money

I've also considered beginning a solo-indie company, to make some applications of my own ideas (and sell them of course!)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum, and hearing back from you!

- Lobie