Thread: Greetings from Perth, Australia

Default Greetings from Perth, Australia

Hi everyone,

It is a commendable function of this website and the initiation of lurker status to push people out of the woods.

I am a 27 year male and live with my partner of 6 years. Through my long time interest in being a Daddy I found this website.

My girl is aware of my interests and is also somewhat intrigued about learning more. As such my interest in being here is to learn about those who wear diapers and what this brings to their lives. Additionally, I am interested in learning about those that fill the role of the carer. I've always felt I have a particularly paternalistic nature and this comes through in my relationship with my partner.

Kind regards,
    Gallant.
    Last edited by Gallant; 20-Sep-2012 at 09:29. Reason: Revised

Hey mate. Always good to see another Australasian here. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Other interests, etc? Thanks. Oh, and as this is a pg13 site, we tend not to encourage meet-ups, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Hey mate. Always good to see another Australasian here. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Other interests, etc? Thanks. Oh, and as this is a pg13 site, we tend not to encourage meet-ups, etc.
    Hi Kiwidl,

Thank you for the reminder on being a PG13 site.

About myself, I'm still at university completing post graduate studies so that is time consuming. I'm an avid snowboarder, and a very amateur golfer.

I've contemplated other things to write but most of it seems rather generic. Particularly as I'm still a little uncertain about my own involvement in this lifestyle and have come along to learn.

Lulz~
    There have been ABDL meet-ups in Perth, they've just been screened so that no creepy people end up attending.

Welcome. I've never been to Australia but I've always wanted to visit...big Paul Kelly fan. Anyhow, you've come to the right place. This is a great community.

-Gus