Thread: greetings...

Default greetings...

hey there. i'm erika, i'm a student, and aside from studying i don't do very much... for as long as i can remember i've had an interest in ageplay & regression, and as much as i'd like to deny it, it forms an integral part of my sexuality. besides that... i enjoy music, poetry, art, all that boring stuff (i write and compose a bit on my own as well) -- i'm also quite interested in medicine and aspire to go into that field someday. i spend most of my time sitting in my bedroom and reading about esoteric things. it's a fun life. why am i here, what am i looking for? to be honest i signed up for this forum out of voyeuristic perversion and i never planned on contributing any content of my own. i'm a bit ashamed of my fetishes... anyway, now that i've made my first post here i suppose i'll feel a bit less awkward when posting in the future.

so greetings to all of you *_* and i hope i haven't made too bad of an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlord View Post
    hey there. i'm erika, i'm a student, and aside from studying i don't do very much... for as long as i can remember i've had an interest in ageplay & regression, and as much as i'd like to deny it, it forms an integral part of my sexuality. besides that... i enjoy music, poetry, art, all that boring stuff (i write and compose a bit on my own as well) -- i'm also quite interested in medicine and aspire to go into that field someday. i spend most of my time sitting in my bedroom and reading about esoteric things. it's a fun life. why am i here, what am i looking for? to be honest i signed up for this forum out of voyeuristic perversion and i never planned on contributing any content of my own. i'm a bit ashamed of my fetishes... anyway, now that i've made my first post here i suppose i'll feel a bit less awkward when posting in the future.

so greetings to all of you *_* and i hope i haven't made too bad of an impression.
    Hi there Bloodlord, Welcome to ADISC!

Nope. Haven't made a bad impression at all. Even if the introduction is terrible, I always give bonus points when someone actually uses the cheat sheet thingy, and it looks like you did. We all start off a bit voyeuristic of something new, so there is no reason to be ashamed of that. In fact, there is not much to be ashamed about around here. Everyone on this site has some interest in what others might find strange or abnormal, but there is nothing peculiar about it on this site. We are all one big happy community.

I will be honest... Art has never really interested me all that much, but If you enjoy it, then that is awesome. Maybe you could share some of your poetry here in our stories section. I am sure others might enjoy it, even if I don't get it. *shrugs*

But I would say you are off to a great start and have made an awesome first impression, so keep up the good work and enjoy ADISC!