Thread: I'm new, answering the big 4

Default I'm new, answering the big 4

1.I'm pretty shy,but can be laid back. I work in IT, livin' with my sister at the moment, I hope to move soon.
    2. DL. I can remember back to when my brother was born and I was five, but only had courage this year to try anything
    3.I'm a girl gamer. I love FPS (first person shooters) right now I'm playing lots of Mass Effect. :P I also knit/crochet. Working on an afghan for my nephew
    4.I'm mainly looking for tips, and recomendations on brands and buying. I've pretty much been sweeping the internet recently. I am also curious about other's experience and stories.

Sorry if this is too short, I'm not really good that this stuff :/

Quote Originally Posted by keepindl View Post
    1.I'm pretty shy,but can be laid back. I work in IT, livin' with my sister at the moment, I hope to move soon.
    2. DL. I can remember back to when my brother was born and I was five, but only had courage this year to try anything
    3.I'm a girl gamer. I love FPS (first person shooters) right now I'm playing lots of Mass Effect. :P I also knit/crochet. Working on an afghan for my nephew
    4.I'm mainly looking for tips, and recomendations on brands and buying. I've pretty much been sweeping the internet recently. I am also curious about other's experience and stories.

Welcome keepindl, and nah, it's the perfect length.

Awesome to have another gamer girl dl on the site, and we'll all try to give you all the tips you need!

If you have any questions just leave a message in the Requests forum. Hope you have fun and like it on the site!

I'm a bit of a gamer, but I'm not into the FPS genre.

I'm also a nonAB DL, but I've haven't gotten the courage to buy anything yet. I'm probably just going to order online. You've had more courage than me.

Welcome to the site.

I do not think your intro was lacking and more importantly you did not fall into the fallacy of trying to identify yourself by an intrest in diapers alone.

I also give all new folks the same advice, contribute. The more you put into this site the more you will get out of it.

PS Concerning brands, I recomend Unique Wellness, and Dry 24/7.

LittleDrummerGirl

Welcome to the forum, KeepinDL! That was a fine introduction, trust me. It's longer than mine was! You crochet? That's really cool, something I wish I could do. What kind of things do you like to make?

Also, you might want to check out the sissies/little girls forum, it has a lot of good discussion on girl-related *B/DL things like clothing, and fitting, etc.

Hope to see you 'round the forum!

~ Alexis

Thanks for the greetings everyone. I will do my best to contribute where I can. There seem to be a lot of good ideas out there.