Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey. I'm Don. I'm a DL who wears when I feel the need. I came across this site after telling my girlfriend my secret. She didn't quite understand but was very supportive of me. She suggested I check out forums for support from other DLs so that I knew I wasn't alone and shouldn't be ashamed for wanting to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by dl1036 View Post
    Hey. I'm Don. I'm a DL who wears when I feel the need. I came across this site after telling my girlfriend my secret. She didn't quite understand but was very supportive of me. She suggested I check out forums for support from other DLs so that I knew I wasn't alone and shouldn't be ashamed for wanting to wear.
    Hey Don! Welcome to ADISC!

It's very good when your partner is supportive! It can mean a lot to some, I'm glad she supports you. That's interesting that she told you to find some forums! She sounds like a very, very nice person.

Although, around here diapers aren't all that we talk about! We all would love to know more about you, maybe some of your interests? activities?

What is your favourite movie anyways? My favourite movie (right now) is probably The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

I'm looking forward to your reply, and hope to see you in the discussions around here! Enjoy!

- Lobie

Hi Don, Nice to meet you. Welcome to ADISC. As Lobie mentioned sharing your hobbies will help you meet people who have the same interests. I have met many great friends here, and I haven't even been here that long. I happen to like computers and gadgets a lot, and as my name suggests I like cars a lot too (real ones.) How about you?

I'm into music. Used to play guitar with friends but have kinda put that on the back burner for a while. I'll have to get back to you on the fav. movie.